XXIII

▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄
╰┈ December of 2020,
in Bahrain 🇧🇭

Well before you say anything, yes it's been a year now. A crazy one to be fair. I'll try to resume it for you.

A year ago me and Charles were in Austria. After that we flew to Abu Dhabi almost immediately. Charles ended the season in 4th place. When the season ended we made our relationship official and told the public. I suffered a lot in the beginning because of his fangirls. I also got a lot of hate because it was announced that I would become a photographer in F1, and would have some exclusivity to Mercedes and Ferrari. That overwhelming situation made me and Charles almost end out relationship, since I was not in a good mental place. Then covid came, and we managed to have more time alone and make our relationship stronger and we also started to get more positive reactions. We didn't share a lot of our story to the public, only that we did date years ago. Back to F1, Charles had a terrible season overall, to be fair it's been a crazy one, but for Charles is a disappointment after last year.

One thing that changed a lot is that also during last year's end of season, my father met a girl, that is now his secretary. Francesca Bianchi, no she's not related to Jules. Anyways Francesca is an awesome girl and I see a lot of chemistry between those two, even if my father tries to deny it, he still thinks I'm a kid.

That's pretty much how this years went. This year me and Charles are going to be together for Christmas, our families agreed on getting all together, so it's a reunion after so many years... I also invited Francesca since she has no one to celebrate with here.

We are now on our way to leave Bahrain and flight to Abu Dhabi. Usually Charles doesn't go this early, but we decided to just go, so this way we could spend some time alone on a beautiful place. I can't wait!!!

"Ready to go?" Charles asked as I zipped my last bag.

"Couldn't be more ready!" he smiles and grabs our bags. We arrive at the airport and met with Arthur "Bonjour Arthur."

"Hello Val." we get inside and soon after we take off. Charles and Arthur catch up on their racing talks and I start editing and separating the pictures I took from today's race "A lot of good ones?" Arthur asked after a couple of minutes.

"Unfortunately not happy ones from Mr.Leclerc, but obviously they are always good." I chuckle "It's a shame that this year's car is not good, but let's hope next year they'll redeem themselves."

"I really hope so..." Charles mumbles, I put my hand on his that layed on his lap. He smiles at my gesture and lays his head on my shoulder watching me work. Arthur was busy with his phone "I don't know how you can make such a shitty moment look good."

"That's why I was hired, I make everything look pretty." we laugh.

"Just like you are." I roll my eyes and chuckle "What?"

"Cliché mon coeur."

"You love it though."

"You bet I do." we are now facing each other, our mouths inches away.

"I'm still here!" Arthur calmly says without raising his head to look at us.

▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄
╰┈ December of 2020,
in Abu Dhabi 🇦🇪

"Enjoy your alone time lovebirds." Arthur says as we leave. He is going to Monaco for a couple of days.

We install ourselves in the hotel and decide to stay in for today. We order service room and watched a tv show while cuddling. Charles fell asleep quickly, he has been exhausted this season, with all the car issues. I play with his hair and he gets closer to me and groans in satisfaction.

"Ich liebe dich, der Vorherbestimmte"
[I love you 'Il Predestinato']

IM SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG TO POST😭😭😭😭 I've been so busy with work and I'm trying manage all my stories, lmao all the ones that I'm planning to release next🫣 I'll try to post soon, but if I don't you will know it's because of work😭😭😭

Follow me on Tiktok: iars_scenarios