XVII

▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄
╰┈ September of 2019,
in Singapore 🇸🇬

!Smut incoming!

"I truly don't deserve you Char..."

"Don't say that... Just-" I took another step closer, leaving us millimeters apart. "Kiss me Val." I cannot restrain myself any longer. All this years we have been suffering, because of stupid rumors and people that took advantage of the situation. We've apart because of multiple misunderstandings, I do not issue to be part for another second.

I grab her cheeks and kiss her passionately. Val immediately reciprocates my affection and things start to get more steamy as time goes by. I missed her lips and being like this with her. It was just the two of us and nothing else matter. No media nor fans around. It was just us and this moment. We separate from each other to catch our breath.

"Char..." god I love when she calls me that "I love you." without another word said I kiss her again, this time more intensely "Ah- Char- Ngh~" my hands start wondering around feeling Val's body. It changed so much, but the feeling is somewhat familiar still. I feel her shiver as I take of my hoodie from her.

"Fuck..." I mumble. Damn this fucking black tight dress. Even a child's towel could cover more of her skin... I kiss her again and grab her ass making her release a moan. I get even more excited seeing how much I affect her "I love you too Valentina. So much~" her cheeks start getting even more red and she wraps her arms around me and kisses me.

I missed everything in our relationship, our talks about the most silliest things, our more serious talks. Us sharing our dreams and ambitions. Laughing over nothing and just staring into each other's eyes in silence, like we could communicate with our eyes and minds. I missed touching Val, I missed feeling her touch. I missed all of her, every single thing that represents her existence.

"Charles~" Val takes me out of my thoughts "Help me... I need you now~" this woman will be the death of me! I get rid of her dress, it wasn't covering anything anyways. I take a good look at her and I feel my mouth watering. She was still beautiful as ever. When she left we were only 13 so we never actually did anything of this matter, I've only seen her in a bikini. But seeing Val now, we are both adults, our bodied changed and so did our minds. I've never seen a woman this beautiful and perfect "Ngh~" I see her bite her bottom lip as I make a trail of kisses down her chin to her neck.

"You don't have any idea for how long I've dreamed of this."

"Don't say stuff like that-" she covers her face and I giggle. I take my shirt off and unbuckle my pants releasing some of the pain that was having due to my bulge.

"If you want to stop anytime, tell me, ok?" she nods "Words Mon Coeur."

"I will..." I smirk and slowly take her bra, giving me the full view to her chest "Don't... don't stare like that..." I grab her wrists before she can cover herself.

"Don't cover yourself in front of me. You're beautiful, the most beautiful I've ever laid my eyes on." I start leaving wet kisses on her chest, making her groan in pleasure "I want you to know how much I praise your beauty." I let go of her wrist and get to her bottom underwear. I put the thin fabric between my teeth and look at her. She is heavy breathing. I look down and notice how wet she already is. Fuck... that just made me even more hard... I throw her panties somewhere else and put her legs on my shoulders, making her gasp by the sudden move.

"Charles- wh-what are you doing!?" I only give her a smirk and start licking her wetness "Ngh~ don't- ahh~" she grabs my hair and I continue teasing her for a few seconds, before I now spread my fingers in her wetness, that was enough to make my fingers ready to go inside her without any need for anything else. I look at her and she understands what I meant and nods. I stick two fingers right away and she gasps. I feel her tighten around my fingers and fuck she is so tight, that I might come from just putting my fingers inside her... "Char~ please move... fast and ha-hard~" she says and covers her face after doing so. She doesn't realize that I could literally have a heart after hearing her talk like that. I do as she asked and god I love hearing her scream my name. I cannot hold much longer "Char?" she looks at me confused as I stop and get up. I go to the bathroom a grab a pack of condoms that the hotel provided, not a bad hotel.

"I'm sorry Chèrie, but I cannot hold any longer, I need to be inside you right now." I put a condom on and look at her once again looking for approval and once I get it I shoved my myself carefully not to hurt her. We both moan in sync. I wait a bit for her to adjust and once I feel her relax around me I start moving "You feel so good Val~ Ngh~" Val covers her mouth to muffle the noise, I wanted to hear her, but people in the other rooms would hear us and might complain, so I don't take her hands off. I start thrusting harder and faster, and Val can barely contain her sounds and neither can I.

"Char- I'm I'm cum-cumming~" I quicken my pace and we both came barely at the same time. The room is now filled with our heavy breathing. I lay next to her and pull her close to my chest.

"I love you more than life itself Val." I feel her smile.

"I love you more." we stayed a few more minutes in silent as we hug each other, before we take a shower and get some sleep "You better be P3 at least tomorrow!" I chuckle at her demand as soon as we get in bed and cuddle.

"I'll get higher than that. I have you, my lucky charm." I kiss her forehead and we drifted to sleep.

OMG I ONLY DID SMUT ONCE, THIS IS THE SECOND TIME, IT'S TERRIBLE AND EVEN CRINGE I'M SORRY I TRIED😭😭😭