XIII

▀▄ Around 2010, Monte Carlo🇲🇨 ▀▄

Race is over, I got 2nd place which it's not bad I guess, but I obviously wanted a better result.

Now I have to go to Valentina's place and hang out with her, the best part of my days. I'm not sure what we will do though. Watch a movie? We did that 2 days ago. I'm too tired to play anything. Since it's still only 12pm, we can lunch and I might be able to convince our parents to go to the beach. Val loved the beach, she's always smiling and taking pictures when we go there. Yes we will go to the beach!

I went lunch at my place and after convincing my parents I went to Val's place. No one opened. I waited a couple of minutes at her doorstep, maybe she had gone to restaurant with her mother. But when her mother returned almost 20 minutes later she was alone.

"Oh Charles-"

"Where's Val? I wanted to ask if we could go to the beach, my parents allowed it. I thought she would like to go, since every time we went she was happy and taking pictures all the time."

Her mother smiles sad and sat next to me.

"I'm sorry Charles, I thought she told you. Valentina left to go live with her father. She is staying there from now on..."

I look at her in disbelief. No! This can't be! How could she leave without saying anything? She's my girlfriend but she didn't tell me she was moving away?!

"Did... did she left anything for me or... said something for me...?"

I was hoping for her to say yes, but she just sighed and shook her head.

Why did she leave without telling me anything... I- I need Valentina... Why would she do this? Everything was fine yesterday when I left her after our walk... What happened? Is it really over...?

I went to my house and didn't left my room for a couple of days. I couldn't even get myself to go karting.

Valentina... please come back to me. Don't leave me...