[ᴡᴇɪʀᴅ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs]

Sunghoon's pov

After that brat had ran away, uncle is so tensed. Nonetheless, Mom and him have to prepare for their flight, and they will be leaving in an hour. Mom was currently in her room and I was in the living room when Dvian uncle approached me.

"Sunghoon?"

"Yess?"

I replied to him, as he sat next to me and placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Since you know that Lyra will be attending the University with you now, I want you to make sure she don't get herself in any kind of fights."

He said to me as I hummed in response, waiting for him to continue.

"You must have figured out what kind of personality she have, in her previous University, she used to get into fights always and I was tired of that. I want you to look after her, I know I can count on you Sunghoon."

"You can trust me, I won't let her do fights and get hurt."

I said with as much sincerity as I can put in it, it's not as though I was lying, I'll actually do that, because I know how much uncle is going through right now, and on top of that, he had to bear with her tantrums.

"Shouldn't we be looking for her right now?"

I asked, to which he didn't responded anything and just smiled before getting up.

"We don't need to, I know where she would be."

I watched as he walked away after saying these words to me.

Well apparantly, I'm not really interested in having someone to babysit, but I do respect mom and uncle's decision of getting married, so guess what, I have to deal with her everyday.

Anyways, since she's younger than me, it will be easy for me to teach her some lessons, so she'd quit using that sharp tongue of hers, which works as fast as a scissor, and about the incident in the kitchen, I'll surely take my revenge from her.

My thoughts were interrupted by mom, who approached me with her luggage. Uncle, with his luggage also arrived at the same time.

As the security guards retrieved the luggage of mom and uncle, they carefully placed it in the car. We then proceeded towards our car, and I assumed the role of driver since the other drivers would take the remaining cars.

After buckling my seatbelt, I observed mom and uncle chatting. Upon reaching the highway between the forest, uncle instructed me to stop the car. I was confused as we were surrounded by trees. I wondered if this was where he intended to bring Lyra.

However, mom reassured me that everything would be alright, and I remained composed. We watched as uncle ventured into the forest.

Damn that girl, is she even a human? It was unbelievable that Lyra could survive in such an environment. As we waited for uncle to return with Lyra, I shook my head in disbelief.

Lyra's pov

I was, as usual at my mom's casket, where I'd visit almost everyday, where I find comfort.