[ᴇғғᴇᴄᴛs]

I was in my class currently, when Jungwon excused himself and left from the class.

I noticed Wonyoung staring at his back till he disappeared, then she turned to her front again and heaved a sigh whilst looking down.

"What's up?"

I asked to her as she looked at me for a second then diverted her gaze.

"Nothing"

"Say it"

"It's really nothing"

"You can trust me"

I reassured her as she stared at me for another minute before finally giving in.

"I like Jungwon"

"Really?"

"Yess, but he only sees me as his friend."

She looked down again whilst I was kind of speechless and didn't knew what to say.

"Well but, who knows he might fell for you in future."

"I don't think so"

"Be positive and try to give him hints."

I smiled as she hummed in reply then we continued our class.

*****

It was noon, and me, Wonyoung and Eunchae are currently watching the basketball game.

All the boys are in one team since they're in the same university except for Jake, he had stayed with us saying he wasn't feeling fell so he hadn't participated in the match.

Although, I wanted to see Jake playing the basketball too, I was actually so engrossed in Sunghoon who looked like a whole damn meal in his sleevless tshirt and showered with sweats.

After a while, both of the teams had a break to relax and that was when his so-called fangirls started screaming his name ever so loudly that I thought, my ears might start to bleed because of it.

I took the water bottle out from my backpack which I'd prepare for him but just as I stood up to give him, I saw some of his fangirls already having bottles in their hands and offering to Sunghoon.

Sunghoon saw me but soon looked away, my smile dropped when he proceeded to approach those girls and took the bottle from one of them.

I sat down again gazing at the others, Eunchae were wiping Ni-ki's face with the towel, whilst Wonyoung were helping Jungwon to take his accessories off, and the rest were sitting not so far from me.

I was staring at the bottle in my hands when suddenly I felt a presence beside me.

"What are you doing here?"

"Why? Can't I be here?"

He asked and took the water bottle from me before gulping the water so desperately as if he has been thirsty from ages.

"Slow down, you'll choke"

I told him who just shrugged before getting up and joining the others again, since the game had started already.

I glanced at those girls who were giving me death glares, as if I'll be scared, I diverted my gaze and focused on the game again.