[ɪɴsᴇᴄᴜʀɪᴛʏ]

2 weeks later

These days has been so tiring and hard for me since I've been working out with Sunghoon everyday and we had became even more close, now I no longer have to do the hard workouts because I've finally gotten abs, which I'm on my way to show to him.

He had helped me a lot with this, and I should admit, I wouldn't be able to get abs if it wouldn't be for him, helping me with almost all the workouts I needed to do. All my hard works had paid off and now I feel so much good.

As I opened the door of his room, I saw him on the bed, laying on his stomach and scrolling through phone.

I closed the door behind and made my way over to him, I laid on top of him from behind, from which he flinched a little.

"Guess who finally got abs?"

"Did you? Really?"

I hummed, followed by a giggle and got off of him.

"Show me"

He got up as well and sat on the bed after placing his phone aside.

He pulled me in between his legs and out of nowhere, I started growing nervous since I've never showed my body to anyone before.

I tried my best to not to blush while lifting my hoodie up because I can't change the fact that he's a grown ass man to whom I'm showing my abs right now.

"Either take it off or lift it up properly."

He suggested as I suddenly had the flashback of 2 weeks ago.

Flashback

"What are you doing?"

Mine and Sunghoon's eyes widened at Ni-ki's voice, as we glanced at the door.

He was half inside the room and half outside, it seemed like he was about to enter but someone interrupted him as he began talking while looking outside, means he didn't saw me yet.

Using the opportunity, Sunghoon immediately covered me with the blanket and laid my head on his stomach whilst Ni-ki was already done talking and finally entered inside.

"Hyung, why do you look pregnant?"

"It's a pillow, dummy!"

"Whatever, I came here to remind you about the football match, which will be happening after a week or two, so are you joining us?"

Ni-ki asked and sat on the bed as I clutched onto Sunghoon's waist tightly.

"Jake and Jay had also asked me, so I think I will join."

"We'll be playing against a football team from another UNI and will win as always."

Ni-ki and Sunghoon did a high-five whilst I was still hiding inside the big blanket.

"Alright then, I'm going now, good night."

"Hmm!! Good night."