[ᴅᴀʀᴇᴅ]

"You said you don't have one, then where did this girlfriend came from?"

She asked, glancing at him for a while before turning to her front again.

"Soon-to-be girlfriend I meant"

She turned her head to stare at him, felling the burning sensation of her heart increasing.

She moved her head back, closing her eyes for a second and releasing a breathe to calm herself before facing him again.

"Who is she and why didn't you told me before?"

"Well, I'm telling you now, will you come?"

He asked, fixing his jacket as he gazed up at her and waited for a response.

"Did you invited her in the party?"

"What do you think?"

She rolled her eyes at his opposite responses before nodding at him.

He began to led her to where his girlfriend was, whilst she followed him, ignoring the heat in her chest.

She was trying to convince herself that it's not bothering her in any way because he's going to be her stepbrother but little did she knew that she was burning in jealousy at the thought of what if that girl will be prettier than her.

It's not like she was insecure about herself, she was just worried that whoever that he's talking about might be prettier, which means she wasn't enough for Sunghoon to fall for all this time.

She furrowed her eyebrows when he led her to his room, she didn't knew what exactly was she feeling but it hurted, realising they're that close to each other already that he even kept her in his room.

Trying to make it less obvious, she went inside with him, stopping behind him when he stopped too.

"I think she might be a little shy, let me talk to her first"

He said and walked over to his bed, Lyra couldn't see her in the room yet but when Sunghoon smiled at someone who she still couldn't see because of the wardrobe placed in between, she clenched her fist.

"Hey c'mon don't be shy, she's here to meet you, now come out"

She watched as Sunghoon talked to her but there was no response from her side.

"Oh you want her to come here instead? Wait"

He says as he gave her a nod before turning to Lyra and walking over to her.

"She's there"

He gestures for her to walk there as she steals a glance from him before slowly walking over there.

Her heart bursting inside of her chest as she stops at where he was standing earlier and slowly looks up, only to be left flabbergasted at the sight.

There was no one but a mirror, which she realised he had placed there just today as she hadn't saw a mirror over there before.

She stared at her reflection, spacing out when he suddenly appeared behind her.

"Isn't my girlfriend- I mean soon-to-be girlfriend the prettiest?"

He asks with a grin as she stared at him through the mirror, still not believing what was happening.

That was until they were interrupted by a knock on the door, followed by a familiar voice. It was Ni-ki and Eunchae who came to inform them about the party that just started now.

Before they both could leave, she called out for them and ran to open the door before leaving from there.

Sunghoon just chuckled to himself, he know her very well already, how she runs away from the situation when she's too nervous or speechless.

There weren't really much peoples but just some of their colleagues, as they all took their seat in the living room which was perfectly decorated for the party.

Ivy pulled Lyra beside her and infront of them, sat Jake and Sunghoon together with the rest circling around.

It started with the spin the bottle game, where one of them put the empty bottle of wine in the centre of the table and spinned it.

Soon it stopped, the bottom of the bottle pointed towards a girl, whilst the other side of the bottle pointed towards a guy as everyone cheered for them loudly.

"Kiss kiss kiss"

The cheers got louder when they both kissed, with some of them covering their eyes, and some of them enjoying the scene.

It went like this and one of the turns were of Ivy and Jungwon, Ivy just gave him a small peck but Jungwon seem to have her all, whilst Lyra watched Wonyoung who seemed to appear upset rather than being jealous.

She tried to assure her who didn't seemed to be assured though, when the bottle suddenly stops with this time it's bottom facing Lyra.

She widened her eyes and gulped, not wanting to imagine the next thing that's going to happen before she slowly looked up to see the other side of the bottle pointing in between Jake and Sunghoon.

She almost sighed in relief because the bottle seemed to point at neither of them but that was until she heard someone saying.

"Wait, it points towards Jake's legs, which is visible"

Ni-ki said and everyone agreed with him since the bottle actually seemed to point at Jake more than Sunghoon.

Everyone started to cheer for them as she watched Jake slightly grinning whilst Sunghoon observing everything silently, but when her eyes met with him, it felt as if he's trying to stop her by his stare but she had already made her way over to Jake because she has no other option.

As she reached there, he gently pulled her on his lap, causing the cheers to get even more louder and her heart to beat like crazy inside of her chest.

She would have actually enjoyed it, if only Sunghoon wouldn't have confessed to her like that and she wouldn't have realised that she do also have feelings for him.

She refused looking at Sunghoon and looked up at Jake instead who smiled at her ever so genuinely, as he traces his fingers on her cheeks before cupping her one cheek gently and pulling her in a kiss.

Jake pulls away soon, and smiles at her again which doesn't fails to send butterflies in her stomach as she gets up and goes back to her seat.

And the next game starts with truth and dare, with some people getting to reveal random things if they choose truth and one of them happens to be Jungwon, who reveals about his crush and it takes everyone by surprise when he points at Ivy.

Lyra couldn't believe it and kept on stealing glances from Wonyoung, she couldn't see her all upset like that as she was also confused at Jungwon's confession.

Now this time the bottle points at Sunghoon and cheers gets louder than ever that some of them even needed to cover their ears.

"So, truth or dare?"

Jay asks, as she slowly glances up at Sunghoon, diverting it immediately after when she saw him staring at her already.

"Dare"

Saying, he stared at her firmly, watching as she keep avoiding his eyes.

Everyone waited for Jay to give the dare, who was still making up something for Sunghoon until he was done with it.

"I dare you to kiss the most beautiful girl's moles"

----------------------------