[ᴇɴᴠɪᴏᴜs]

Lyra's pov

Me and Sunghoon were on our way to the university, before we stopped by mom's casket.

I actually felt good as always after visiting there while Sunghoon was just listening to me all the time, but he didn't appeared stoic, I guess, he had slowly started to accept me.

I felt really bad for punching him. Today morning, when dad had scolded me, he also told me the truth that he was the one who actually instructed Sunghoon to look after me and to won't let me get into any fights, otherwise, I don't think he'd even look at me.

Today, Ivy is going to visit me, her flight has been cancelled earlier for some reasons, so she's leaving today.

As we reached there, we approached the others, who seemed to be waiting for us.

"Did you guys made up?"

Jay asked, whilst their gazes were on mine and Sunghoon's interlocked arms.

I nodded smiling, but he had his poker face on.

I don't mind at all, I understand it will take time when he'd also started treating me better.

"Anyways, let's hangout today, it has been so long."

Ni-ki requested and everyone agreed before we parted ways to our class.

*****

After the classes end, I received a text from Ivy that she had almost reached the university. I had sended Jungwon to summon the others and be outside whilst I hurriedly packed my stuffs and proceeded outside, when the same girl from yesterday approached me.

"Hey!!"

"Oh hii, wanna join me and the others for a hangout?"

"Yeah sure"

As she agreed, we made our way to outside.

"What's your name by the way?"

"My name is Lyra."

"I'm Wonyoung."

"You know, you're so pretty, almost like a princess."

"Thanks"

We introduced each other and she blushed at my complement, how cute.

I then called Ivy and soon she picked up, I looked around while trying to explain her about the place where she could find me, I saw the others outside the gate as Sunghoon approached me.

Just then, I spotted Ivy who seemed to be with her dad as I ran to her and hugged her.

"I will miss you"

"Me too"

I let go of her as she smiled but it didn't lasted long when she looked behind me.

"W-who is he?"

She asked in a whisper whilst her eyes were slightly wide, I turned around to see Sunghoon, about whom she was asking.