[ᴄᴏᴍғᴏʀᴛ]

I was currently in the living room waiting for the others who were still inside getting ready for the night out since I've asked to Ni-ki and Eunchae to join us as well.

Soon, they all arrived in unison as we made our way outside. I took them all to the place they used to visit together and to where I had sneaked out with Ni-ki and Eunchae on that day.

They were surprised whilst I had a proud smile on my face, it felt so unreal and was so fun spending time with them all.

Since it was my treat, I paid for everything from my pocket money ofcourse, we all had ordered the famous ramen noodles of that resturant because that's the only reason we had visited this resturant, we even shared it with each other.

Now I feel so comfortable with them as we had get along well with each other, specially Sunghoon, he might act like a jerk sometimes but he's still good and I have no problem with dad's decision of getting married to Sherly aunty now.

After all the hangout things, we made our way back to home. The four of us were walking side by side when suddenly Eunchae stopped walking and looking at her, we stopped too.

"I'm tired"

"You can get on my back"

Ni-ki said to her and knelt down infront of her.

"Grumpy big brother?"

I requested to Sunghoon, pointing at them whilst pulling his sleeve but he declined by shaking his head.

"Please"

"Old man must have lost his energy after today morning."

Ni-ki laughed out loud earning a glare from Sunghoon and before I knew, he pulled my arms and wrapped it around his neck as I eventually got on his back.

"How about a race then"

"Why not?"

Ni-ki replied and stood up after Eunchae got on his back too.

"So, the one who'd reach that tree first, will be the winner."

I announced as they both nodded, and Eunchae decided to do the countdown.

"3 2 1 go..."

They began running fastly to reach that tree whilst me and Eunchae were screaming and enjoying our ride.

"Yay!! Sunghoon won"

I cheered loudly as he put me down while breathing heavily.

"Whatever, there was a bug in my hair so I couldn't pay attention."

"It's okay, you did well"

Eunchae ruffled Ni-ki's hair as he smiled in return whilst we were admiring them.

Then again, we made our way back to home and soon reached it. We all departed for our room and I decided to take a shower since I was feeling tired after the hangouts.

Afterwards, when we were done with dinner and I was done completing my homeworks, I decided to visit Sunghoon since I was getting bored.

"What the- you scared me."

I was about to enter inside his room but then suddenly he appeared in front of me and pulled me inside.

"Argh!! Help me out"

"Again with that allergy problem?"

I asked as he nodded in reply whilst snuggling onto my neck.

"Come"

I brought him to the bed and made him sit on it.

Removing my hair to the side he hugged me, snuggling deeper into my neck which made me giggle as I caressed his hair while standing in between his legs.

Since he was wearing a t-shirt underneath a shirt, I helped him removing the shirt so he was in his tshirt only.

I noticed his face was red, as we stayed in that position for some minutes and soon the redness of his face started to fade away. He broke the hug as I stared down at him and before I could process, I was laying on the bed with him on top of me now.

I was trying to get my shit together but this dude was just too attractive to divert my gaze from, as even if I didn't wanted to, I kissed him first to which he replied right away by deepening the kiss even more.

I never imagined that I will be making out with my soon-to-be-stepbrother but it's happening.

"You're so hot"

I muttered wrapping my arms around his neck after we had pulled away from the kiss.

"I know right"

"Can you take of your tshirt?"

"I can but why?"

"I want to see your abs"

"Hmm... What if I say, I want to see your boobs, will you take off your tshirt too?"

"Shut up, you pervert"

I huffed, feeling my cheeks burning suddenly, as I tried to get up by pushing him away but he didn't let me.

"Fine"

He muttered and got up before taking his tshirt off and sitting on the bed, shirtless.

"Can I touch it?"

"Do whatever you want"

He pulled me on the bed near him as I stroked his abs slightly with my fingers.

I was still a bit hesitant in completely touching it as he took my hands and placed it on his abs whilst I just stared at his well built posture.

"I want abs too"

"Do workouts like me"

"Can you help me with it"

"Sure, it can take months but if you'll do hard workouts with suitable diet, you can get abs in 7 days."

"Really?"

He nodded in reply as I thought about it for a while, still caressing his abs.

"I will do that"

"Then from tomorrow onwards, you will have to join me in the gym for 2 hours atleast, before classes."

I agreed with him, since I really wanted abs so bad.

"Now can I see yours"

"Can you stop being a pervert?"

I glared at him as he smiled cheekily at me.

"You're not flat right, then why don't you want me to see it?"

"I just don't like that, now please stop."

I whined in annoyance as he sighed, shaking his head in disappointment.

We were then just sitting on the bed and bickering as always, he didn't bothered to wear his tshirt again and I didn't mind as well. Suddenly, we heard footsteps approaching the door as we began panicking at our messy state, and that was when the door opened...

"What are you doing here?"

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/n:- This book is so much fun, whenever I feel upset or anything, I always come here to write, it calms me to the point I'd feel so cheer up. Anyways, I hope y'all are doing well, take care and have a great day <33