[ʜᴇ ᴋɪssᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ]

Lyra's pov

It was night and I was currently laying on the bed with my back facing the door, since I am already done with my homeworks and dinner.

I was just scrolling through my phone, when suddenly I felt someone's body on top of mine from behind.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

I screamed at Sunghoon, feeling goosebumps when he began rubbing his face on my back.

He shushed me and turned me around, making me lay on my back before he buried his face in my neck.

I felt a twitch in between my thighs when his warm breathe hit my collarbone, it made me realise after ages, that I'm a girl and I have boobs. It's not like I'm flat, but because of the oversized tshirts I'd always wear, my boobs would seem so underrated.

"What are you doing?"

"Just let me stay like this for 10 minutes, then I will leave."

He replied and I went completely silent.

"Can you caress my hair?"

He asked to which I hummed in reply and ran my fingers through his smooth hair.

He was breathing a bit heavily and his heartbeat was so loud and fast that I could hear it already, without even trying.

"It's so soft"

"You pervert"

I smacked his arms whilst he snuggled more closer to my chest.

He was talking about my boobs, and now my face went completely red, I'm even feeling my cheeks burn. Gosh, I didn't know he's a pervert.

"Are you done now?"

It has almost been 10 minutes, as I asked to him.

He hummed in reply and slowly let go of me, his hair was a bit messy as he sat on the bed whilst I sat next to him.

"Are you sick?"

"I'm allergic to hot weather, it makes me breathless everytime and I always ends up drowning my face in the bathtub."

"Why? Didn't you had a check up?"

"They'd be giving me a bunch of pills for that, which will just increase the burning sensation even more."

"Then did sleeping on me helped?"

"It did and now I'll be sleeping on you, everytime I'd feel like this."

"No way, you better get your ugly ass out of my room, you're a pervert."

I complained and glared at him before scooting away.

"Well, but they are really soft to be my pillow."

"Shut up"

I looked away from him whilst he had a smirk playing on the corner of his lips.

"Are you blushing?"

He asked and suddenly came close to me causing me to crawl backwards.

He kept on coming closer to me and I kept on backing away, not breaking the eye contact till he was on top of me and caged me against the headboard.

"I'm not blushing, now get off of me."

"You can't see your face right now but I can, and it has that redden glint on your cheeks. I didn't know you'd be this much affected by a normal action."