[ɪ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜ]

"Aaah."

The door opened and I let out a scream at the sight.

"What's wrong?"

As I turned around to run, my head collided with Sunghoon's chest, who had just appeared behind me, and asked in concern.

"There is a ghost."

I whined in terror, clutching onto his shirt while my face was buried in his chest.

"Ow, my poor eardrums. Sunghoon hyung, is she your girlfriend?"

"She's my- actually she'll be our stepsister."

"Is that so? Why is she sticking to you like a typical girlfriend then?"

My eyes shot opened at their conversation, as I immediately let go of him, standing a bit far away I gazed at the guy who had a facemask on, and whom I accidentally missunderstood as a ghost.

Soon thereafter, a girl who also had a facemask on, approached him.

"What's wrong guys?"

"Why do you two have facemasks on at this time? Is that what you both do behind my back, instead of studying?"

Sunghoon asked to both of them, as they exchanged looks with each other and chuckled nervously.

"No, hyung it's not like that, actually Eunchae bought a new set of facemasks, so we were just trying it on. Skincare, you know?"

The guy replied to which Sunghoon just sighed, massaging his temple.

"Let's go inside."

Sunghoon said as I walked after him while the others joined behind me.

"Hello, I'm Eunchae and you?"

The girl greeted me once we all reached the living room.

"I'm Lyra."

I replied with a smile and she giggled, she looks cute, must be younger than me.

"And I'm Ni-ki, your new cousin brother. How old are you by the way?"

"19"

"Wow you're older than us but not Sunghoon hyung, he's 21."

I was a bit shocked but still nodded my head, I didn't know he's 2 years older than me.

"Now wash ur faces and go back to study."

Sunghoon instructed to which they both obeyed and proceeded towards their room.

"Wait, what room am I staying in?"

I asked to Sunghoon immediately, before he could walk away.

"Third room from upstairs, now don't bother me."

With that he walked away, leaving me dumbfounded.

He literally acts like the owner of this house and everyone living in it, wait but he actually is though. Anyways, I then proceeded upstairs to where Sunghoon told me, my room would be.

As I entered inside, I was in awe at the sight of the room, which was so beautifully decorated.

I then threw myself on the bed and texted Ivy.

We had a not-so-long convo because she was busy with her things, I requested her if she could meet me and she agreed, I had told her that I'm changing my university due to the circumstances that had been transpired, so she's visiting me there.