[ᴀᴅᴅɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ]

I was a blushing mess completely, although he told me not to blush if I want to enjoy, I still can't help my heart, it felt so weirdly good when we kissed, but then isn't it wrong for us to do so? Then why did I enjoyed it?

I screamed slightly and covered myself with the blanket, trying to get some sleep and luckily I did fell asleep after some minutes.

*****

The following day, I did my morning routine and went downstairs for breakfast, because today was weekend, means no classes.

The four of us had breakfast together, whilst I was avoiding Sunghoon's stare. Soon, we were done and Ni-ki and Eunchae were the first to leave while I proceeded leaving as well until his words stopped me.

"When you'll be free in the afternoon, come to my room."

He said and walked away, why is he calling me again?

I just shrugged and went back to my room, me and Ivy had a facetime for 2 hours straight since she was bored in her flight and haven't reached there yet.

Afterwards, I felt so lazy so I decided to do some stretches and it did helped.

Now I was getting bored, not until I glanced at the clock to see it was nearly 2 pm. I remembered Sunghoon had called me so I decided to visit him while trying to prepare myself to appear a bit stoic.

I was about to knock on the door when I remembered his words from last night, heaving a nervous sigh I entered inside.

There was only a single source of light from the window and everything was slightly dark, but I could spot him sitting on the bed whilst usually being on his laptop.

"Y-you called me?"

I cursed myself for stuttering but his aura always manages to bring this side of me.

"I want to make things clear about last night."

He replied and typed up for some more minutes, before he placed his laptop aside and sat properly on the bed.

He extended his hand out for me to which I stared at for some seconds before hesitantly taking it. Although, his hands were so big compared to mine, his touch would always be so gentle and calming.

"Were you avoiding me earlier because you either were shy or nervous?"

He asked, making me stand in between his legs.

I- how does he know that I was nervous and shy, I had tried my best to hide my expressions last night but did I failed in it?

"I wasn't avoiding you"

"Do you see me as your big brother?"

I was slightly taken aback by his question, but nodded anyways.

"Did you took whatever happened yesterday seriously?"

He asked and I began thinking about what to reply.

"Listen here!! You little thing"

He made me sit on his lap, catching me off guard as I clutched onto his biceps.