[ᴇɴᴄʜᴀɴᴛɪɴɢ]

Me and Sunghoon entered the 2nd floor, and that's when I let out a gasp at the sight.

"Never visited clubs before?"

"I-I did, it's just I'm visiting clubs after so long."

Sunghoon nodded with sarcasm whilst I cursed myself.

Ain't no way, I'm letting him know that I'm visiting clubs for the first time, or else he'll make fun of me till death.

We then made our way to the bartender for drinks, this place is actually comfortable because everyone is in their own world and literally couldn't give less of a fuck about anyone's existence including ours.

"Since you're still a minor, apple juice will do for you."

I looked at Sunghoon who was about to place the order for drinks.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? You brought me here as your partner and now offering me apple juice, am I a kid?"

"Well, according to your age, you're not allowed to drink, and also I brought you here because I don't want any girls around me."

"Ooh, so you are using me?"

"If that's what you think."

I had the most disgusted expression ever to be on my face, because what in the world does this guy want?

"I swear I will kill you"

"Kill me, if you can"

He mocked with the same sarcastic chuckle which just made me more annoyed.

"Fine then, I'm calling Jake to accompany us."

I took my phone out and since I already have Jake's number, I dialled it.

"You're not doing that."

He snatched my phone away before I could even call him.

"Give it back."

"You're here as my partner, so you'll be with me only."

I just let out a huff and soon after he handed me my drink.

"Are we just going to stand here?"

I asked him, feeling bored whilst he had his face buried in his phone.

"We can do something if you say?"

"Something what?"

He pulled me by the waist and kissed me, to which I immediately pushed him away.

"What?"

He asked quite annoyingly when I stared at him whilst covering my mouth.

"There are peoples around us"

I complained, pointing towards the crowd of peoples that were on the dance floor.

"Look over there"

He pulled me towards him again, with this time my back against his chest.

He showed me, how some couples at different corners were shamelessly making out or grinding at each other, which made me cover my eyes immediately, whilst he just laughed it off.

"It's normal for clubs like this and you know you shouldn't be lying to me when it shows that how bad you're at it?"

I turned back around, not giving him a reaction, though I was surprised that he's not making fun of me.