Thugs and Hood Love 2

Chapter 1
Lyrics POV

I was standing on the block, selling Molly, weed, crack, and whatever else illegal shit I could get my hands on to sell to the dope-fiends, doing my job, as usual. It was the end of February. The sun was dropping, and so was the temperature. I was planning on going into the house as soon as my last customer wrapped his transaction up.

"Man, you telling me that this shit here all I get for a dub?" the crack head asked as he dangled a bag filled with coke in my face. "Yeah, what the fuck did you expect? $20 ain't shit no more. We in a recession. Fuck did you expect," I asked him as I slapped the bag from my face.

"I know, but damn," he said to me while shaking his head from left to right, and put the bag in his pocket. "Take it or leave, simple as that. I have more things to do then talk to you all fucking night," I said, now getting upset. The temperature was continuing to drop and me having on a gray tank top with a thin blue jean jacket and ripped skinny jeans with a pair of Jordan's was not helping me keep warm at all. I began to rub each of my arms up and down, trying to keep warm. Me and the cold was not a good mixture. With the crack head that had me out here in the cold was like adding fuel to the flames.

"Calm down, you don't have to twist yo lil ass into a fucking attitude. You want me to lay this dick down on you to make it all better," he asked as he slapped me roughly on my ass.

"Touch me again and I promise I'll have you laid the fuck out out on the damn concrete you standing on," I said as I pushed him roughly on his chest, making him lose his balance. I hated when it would turn into things like this. The niggahs would try to play me like I was a hoe who was working on the corner for a quick fuck, not to sale.

I mean, I was working, but not to spread my legs. I wouldn't do him even if I was out doing a quick hoe stroll. It wasn't my fault that I was blessed with looks that could please any man.

Before he could fall on the ground, he quickly caught his balance by steadying his feet somehow. I was amazed that his legs didn't break because of the task that they'd just done. His legs were so little that I could put my pinkie in front of his leg and you wouldn't even know his leg was behind it. Okay, maybe they weren't that skinny, but damn, they was skinny enough to the point where the shit looked nasty. "Try some shit like that again and we'll see who gonna be on the damn ground," the crack head said as he stepped in front of my face, must and hot breathe hitting my nostrils strong. "Niggah please. You wouldn't be any competition for me," I told him, taking a step back because of his smell, not his comment.

Men were so not intimidating as women thought them out to be, unless I was different from most. They could get their ass beat just like women did. Everybody had a weakness. No matter what it was, everybody had a weakness that could cause them to get fucked-up, especially by me. "Wanna put yo money where yo mouth is?"

"Don't matter to me. I have money to lose, unlike yo broke ass," I said as I shrugged my shoulders.I was now heated so the weather was the last thing on my mind.

"Bitch please," he said. No the fuck this niggah didn't, I thought to myself with a smirk. Reputation was everything on these streets. Whether you was played with and fucked over was based on your reputation. And because I had a reputation that had been trying to build, I was not about to let some broke, stinky breathe, no life ass crack head fuck it up.

A crowd then started to form. This wasn't a surprise at all cause I knew where I was and was used to motherfuckers being noisy as fuck. Niggahs in the hood knew shit was going to pop off before the day started. They even knew things about you before you did. Ain't that a damn shame? "Beat his ass," I heard a few people yell towards me. "No doubt," I said to the unknown person with a smirk.