Thugs and Hood Love 6

A lot of people will be mad about this chapter... Comment in what you think it will be about...and how it turned out... Well let me let you read so that you can VOTE & COMMENT... Ohh my bad... One more thing though... READ!!!

*****************************
Lyrics POV

"Who got yo ass fired up," Kayla asked Rayven while smiling.

The look on Rayven's face told us she didn't want to answer the question. Me and Kayla just looked at her, waiting for her to tell us the question that I knew was hurting her in the inside. After a long minute of silence, Rayven finally said, "My pimp."

"Yo pimp? Bitch get for real," Kayla said while laughing and hitting Rayven playfully on the shoulder. I knew Rayven was serious cause she hadn't once cracked a smile and she had began to cry.

"Kayla, damn, stop being a bitch," I said as I walked over to Rayven so that I could at least try and console her.

"Oh, she dead ass serious," Kayla asked more than stated.

"You okay," I asked Rayven as I rubbed her up and down on her back. Instead of answering me, Rayven leaned against the brick wall of the building and slid down to her knees. To be honest, I didn't know what the hell to do. I wasn't the type of chick to pacify nobody, especially not a grown ass woman. But I didn't want her to think of me as such a bad person already. I mean, we had just met, and first impressions last a lifetime. So I handed Kayla my purse, and bent down next to Rayven.

The only noise that was passed between the three of us was of Rayven's sniffles and cries. "I can't stand that bitch. He stay trying to fuck my life up. Just when I think he's gone and I can finally start off fresh, his ass come fucking up shit like always. The bitch just need to roll over and die," Rayven said as she wiped the fallen tears away with the back of her hands. No matter how many tears she wiped away, new ones continued to roll down the cheeks of her face.

"Pass me the wipes out my purse cause she fucking up her mascara," I said. I could hear Rayven laugh a little at my comment.

"Here," Kayla told Rayven as she held out the facial wipes for her to take.

"Thanks, Kayla, and fuck you Lyric," Rayven said as she patted her face with the wipes. Me and Kayla laughed at Rayven's comment towards me. After a minutes of silence, Rayven raised off the ground and said, "I'm good. Let's go eat."

Because the inside wasn't so packed, our order was quickly taken and brought over to our table. The waitress asked us would we like our drinks refilled.

"So what kinda outfit you got placed to wear for tonight," I asked Kayla.

"Girl Ion even know. I got some I can find though. What you wearing," I asked Kayla.

"Shit yo guess better than mines. Imma let you pick me out something," Kayla told me.

"Y'all making my ass wanna go now," Rayven said. Me and Kayla started laughing.

"Who stopping you," I asked Rayven before I bit a slice of pepperoni pizza. I could feel the grease from the pizza get on both my left and right jaw cheek.

"Nobody. I'm a grown ass woman," Rayven said as she drunk some of her pop.

"Nawl now," Kayla said.

"Yeah. If I didn't have to get up early in the morning y'all best believe I'll be in there," Rayven said.

"Baby bye," I said before taking a sip of my drink.

The rest of our time there went by fast. The three of us laughed, talked, and reminisced like we were childhood besties. I had decided to pay for the food and leave a tip for our waitress. On the way out, I was on my phone when I had bumped into somebody.