Thugs and Hood Love 23

Know it's been forever... But I'm not even gonna talk bout shit cause I have so many excuses that I rather not bother any of you with now or later... So go head and read the damn story...

Lyric POV

"Y'all got everything," I asked Billy for like the thousandth time already. We were boarding the jet at 3 something in the morning on our way back to the Queens to handle some business. My hands were shaking and sweating and my heart felt like it was going to bust out of my fucking chest at any second now. Serious shit.

"Lyric if you ask that damn question one more time I'm beat yo ass my damn self," Brittany said as she carried one of my bags onto the jet.

"Brit don't run out," I said with enough seriousness in my voice to let Brittany know that now was not the time to piss me off. I was already paranoid as shit because of what was about to go done when we touched down up north. Right about now I was scared as shit. 

Yeah, I said I was scared. I mean, who wouldn't be. A war was about to break out. Cause I know damn well that Demetrius wasn't dumb enough to come  all the way up north without a few of his boys strapped up with him by his side. Billy and the squad was talking about murdering somebody. No stratch that. They were way pass the fucking point of talking. Shit was bout to go down. Then it ain't no telling what kinda situation my girl Rayven was in right now. And for some odd reason, I had a gut feeling that we wouldn't be the one coming out on top. 

"Both y'all shut that shit up," Shawn said.

Me and Brittany looked at the niggah like he had just grown a second head on his shoulder. Everybody was losing they motherfucking mind I guess. 

"Damn, everybody chill. But yeah, ma. I got everything. Whatever you left, we'll buy again when we touch down. That's okay with you," Billy asked me.

"Yeah," I said as Billy grabbed my right hand. 

"You scared or some cause your hand shaking hard as shit right bout now, ma," Billy said trying to make me laugh. But I only gave him a pathetic ass smile. Humph. Oh well. A fake smile is better than the ugly ass grimace I had plastered across my face at first.

"Really? What I gotta be scared for," I said, trying to hide the shakiness in my voice.

Billy started to laugh at my failed attempt. I looked down at my feet. Never before had I been scared of anything. I might be scared, but I bet you that I ain't scared of nobody. I'm only afraid of the situations and their outcome.  And that's some real shit. Frfr.

"Ma, look," Billy said as he lifted my chin up with his finger so that I was looking him directly in the face. "It's okay. You ain't got shit to be scared about, aight? I got you. You had my back from the beginning, now it's my turn to have yo back."

"What you gonna do when we get back home,"

"Imma handle my business. Imma have a car at the airport waiting to take you to the crib. A few of my boys already waiting at the house fa you. I..."