Thugs and Hood Love 12

Billy POV

I then bent down to whisper over in her ear with my arms beside her, pressing down in between the couch, "Now take them fucking clothes off and bend yo ass ova on my desk."

When I said that Kayla dumb ass had a million dollar smile on her face. Ion know if she was smiling because she thought that she was bout to get some of this good dick that I was packing. Or if the smile was because she thought I wasn't mad at her. If she thought any one of them reasons, then she was gonna be fucked up when she found out what the fuck I was really up to.

Kayla slowly got off the couch, still smiling, and switched her fat ass over to my desk. She then unbuttoned her pants button and slowly pulled them down past her waist, revealing her big thighs and crater filled ass. When she had taken her pants completely off, she turned and said to me, "You like this? I bet Lyric skinny ass ain't got enough woman for you."

"Hahaha." I had to laugh off that. This bitch really thought she was some kind of competition with Lyric. If only she knew that I would choose Lyric over her any time of the day. I mean, she was wore out like hell, no walls, sloppy body, and nappy headed every time I saw ha. This bitch getting some of my dick was a done deal. This was Lyric dick from now on. Even if she ain't got none of it yet, it's still hers. Yeah, I bet y'all muthafuckers like that don't it. Y'all really thought I was finna fuck Kayla ass. Hell nawl. Like I just said, this bitch a done deal with me. Ion got time to be fucking up shit already with Lyric. I know she'll gladly beat the fuck outta me and Kayla no-good ass. I just wish she knew that Kayla ass fake as a three dollar bill. That's hella fake.

"You laughing cause you know it's true," Kayla said before she winked her right eye.

"Believe that shit if you wanna," I told her while dropping the smile from my face.

"Fuck you," Kayla said to me.

"Not today. But I know a couple people who do wanna fuck yo no-walls having ass," I said as I turned around to walk out of my office.

Before I could leave completely out of my office, Kayla said, "Uh...uh....Ain't more than 2 people getting up in my pussy tonight, so you can go tell all the rest of them niggahs  that they ain't getting they dick sucked by my pussy lips or mouth lips."

"See that shit right there is the reason why I be beating yo ass. You gonna learn that you ain't got no muthafucking say-so around this bitch. I ruin this shit. I DO," I yelled before I walked out of my office and back into the living room so that I could go get some of my niggahs  to run a train on this bitch.

I know y'all muthafuckers ain't think that I was gonna hit this bitch. Hell nawl. And why she got y'all muthafucking head all boosted up like we then fucked a hunnet times, she lying like it ain't shit. We only fucked seven times Well not even that damn many times. She sucked my dick three times. And the other four times was when she can say that she got some of this dick of mines. Other then that, the bitch lying like always. So if seven times is a lot to y'all then yeah, I'm guilty as hell. But trust me when I say that I wouldn't be guilty not one muthafucking time if I wasn't high off the liquor or the weed that I was blowing on. I mean, if a bitch come around when I'm in my zone talking about she wanna suck some dick of mines or get fucked, then hell yeah Imma let the bitch do what she wanna do. But that was before I claimed my dick Lyric's dick. Shit'd it was Lyric dick so much now that it wasn't even mines no more. Y'all could say she was the one walking around with a python in between ha legs now. Lbsas.

When I got into the living room, there had to be at least fifteen niggahs  and six bitches in there. Looking around the room trying to pick at least four niggahs , twice the number she said that she'll allow to fuck her tonight, to fuck Kayla hoe-ish ass, I saw Chris, Pete, Tee, Duke, and Peanut, all the niggahs  that were shooting on 53rd today because of Kayla ass, sitting down in the living room passing around a blunt and drinking Vodka.