Thugs and Hood Love 19

Billy POV

"Stop crying Brit. What hospital she at," I asked her.

"Lincoln,"

"Lincoln? Are you fucking serious right now? They got my sister at the wacked fucking hospital around," Lyric screamed.

"Ma, it's gonna be aight. Brit we'll meet you there," I told Brittany before I began to close the door. Brittany nodded her head and began to walk towards the stairs.

"Billy...."

"Wassup, ma," I asked as I turned around to see her face now drenched in tears. I walked up to where she was, wrapped my arms around her waist, and brought her body closer to mines.

"My sister, Billy. Somebody shot my motherfucking sister,"

"Look. Now ain't the time to be worried bout who shot her. We needs to be seeing how she doing,"

Lyric threw her arms around my neck and hugged me. "I love you, Billy."

Everytime I heard her say those words to me never stopped to get my heart racing. And that ain't no bitch nigga talking shit, either. "I love you, too. Now let's go get dressed."

"I need to take a wash-up right quick. Do you think we got time," she asked me.

I nodded my head and said, "Yeah, just make it quick."

Lyric pecked me on the lips and turned to walk to the bathroom. "Imma hop in the shower while you do what you do," I said as I followed her into the bathroom.

"Just hurry up,"

"Bet," I said.

When I got into the bathroom, Lyric was standing in front of the linen closet. I turned on the shower and said, "Pass me a face towel and dry towel while you over there." Lyric nodded her head. As Lyric was walking over towards me, she had her head down the entire time. "Pick yo head up, ma," I said once she got over to where I was as I lifted her face up by her chin. When Lyric's eyes landed on mines, I said, "Now smile." Lyric threw on a quick, fake ass smile. But I didn't call her out on it.

"I'm okay, Billy," Lyric said as she pulled her face out of my hold and turned to go to the bathroom's sink. As she was walking to the sink, I couldn't help but stare at the way her lil ass would move. Lyric ain't have the thickest body, biggest titties, or fattest ass in the hood. But from what I just got a taste of, she did have the best, sweetest and tightest pussy in the hood. I took the time to try and memorize every detail of her body. From the dimples that sat on the lower half of her back. To the little scars she had on her legs because of her rough childhood. To the beauty mark that was above her right eyebrow. I tried to remember all of that. While I was staring at Lyric's body, she turned around and said, "Stop staring at my ass and get in the shower."

There was no use in lying that I wasn't staring at her ass, so I shook my head from left to right and smile. But unlike her smile from earlier, my smile was real.

No more than five minutes later, Lyric came knocking on the shower glass window. "Get ya ass out," Lyric said as she opened the shower glass. I turned off the water, stepped out of the shower onto my plush, white rug and said, "My bad. A nigga ain't used to take a three minute shower."

"You ain't gotta be used to it. You just betta do it when I tell ya to,"

"See that smart mouth of yours is what be getting you fucked up," I said as I grabbed her by the waist with one had. "And what you doing with my towel?"