Thugs and Hood Love 14

I know y'all happy that I posted so quick. But it's all because of y'all helping me to reach my goals. So keep it up. And I'll continue to post FASTER... Okay....Go Ahead And Read This Chapter...Let Me Know What Ya Think Of It...NOW READ!!! =)

************************************************************************************************************************

Billy just looked me in the eyes and said, " I love the way yo ass be talking shit. You really think you the boss and shit round here," Billy said as he rubbed the bottom half of his body up against me.

For a second there I thought Billy was about to say that he loved me. Good thing he didn't cause all I probably wouldn't have said it back. I would've just said a simple thanks. Or an okay.

I know y'all thinking that that would be wrong of me. But what the fuck else could I say?  I mean, Ion wanna lie and tell him that I love him back when I know that it'll be a damn lie. And Ion  lie. Well, not when I don't have to. I hate niggahs and hoes that lie for no got damn reason. So that's why Ion do it.

I mean if you gonna lie about a life you ain't living or some shit you ain't got or feelings that you ain't feeling, then you'll lie about any damn thing. And that's for real.

I mean, some motherfuckers just lie just to lie. And that shit right there is just dumb as fuck. Just keep it one hunnet. People can't call you fake if you ain't saying a new damn lie every time they ass look around.

"Don't play. You know I be running this shit," I said as I cocked my head to the side.

"The only thing yo ass be running is them bitch niggahs out on the streets. But you ain't even gonna be running them no more," Billy said. I couldn't deny that. Cause that shit was hella true. Me, Billy, and every muthafucking body else knew it.

"How come I ain't," I asked Billy.

"What the fuck I look like letting my girl have all them niggahs chasing up behind ha ass fa? Get for real,  ma."

"Okay. Whatever you say, Billy," I said.

The room fell silent because me and Billy had dropped the subject. We just stared into each other eyes. For some reason it felt as if the silence between us was saying things that neither of us could bring ourselves to say. It felt good to just lay in Billy's arms and not worry about shit.

For the first time in my life, I felt peaceful. I felt as if I had no worries.

But there's always peace before the storm.

Rayven's POV

"What time you leaving," I asked Shawn as I got out of my bed so that I could put back on my clothes.

"Girl it's past 2 in the damn morning, and yo ass still want me to leave," Shawn said as he raised himself up in the bed so that he could lay back against my headboard.

"Damn right I want you to still leave. This ain't no shelter center," I said as I bent over so that I could pick up Shawn's clothes off of my floor and throw them to you.