Thugs and Hood Love 18

Finally...the sex scene...lol

Well go ahead... Watcha waiting on...

This is what you been waiting for, right?

Stop reading this bullshit ... And read the fucking chapter already...

I was sure as hell that now I was about to get the D. And about damn time if I do say so myself. Lol

Billy leaned on his back on the bed. I kissed him, letting my tongue slowly explore every corner of his mouth. I could tell by the taste in his mouth that he had smoked weed and drunk a few of whatever it was that he drunk at the club. The taste wasn't bad. Nope, not at all. If anything it was sweeter than usual.

When Billy began to flick his tongue against mines, I let a moan escape from my mouth. Billy soon followed behind me with his own deep moan that came from the back of his throat.

As I sat on top of Billy with my pussy sitting on the lower half of his stomach, I slowly grinded my hips in a circular motion. "You ready for this dick," Billy asked me in a husky voice that was filled with lust.

I instantly wanted to scream out hell yeah. But instead, I said, "Only if you ready to give it to me." I didn't want to seem like one of them thirsty bitches. Cause that shit wasn't pretty. At all.

When I said that Billy smiled his signature smiled. Just looking at his smile and the way that he was looking at me caused me to get butterflies in my stomach and my girl to get even wetter than what she already was. "I guess you ready, then," Billy said as he rolled over, landing on top of me in one swift motion. Billy supported his upper body half with his arms. His lower body was touching me. I could feel his dick poking the outer walls of my girl. And if that shit ain't turn me on then Ion know what it did.

Billy lowered his head down to my neck and began to slowly plant wet, soft kisses on it. When I felt him kiss my tickle spot, I couldn't help it when a little laugh came from my mouth. Billy stopped kissing my neck and said, "What?"

"That's  my tickle spot. You gotta find my hot spot cause that ain't it," I said with a smirk.

"Aight. I'm up for a lil game," Billy said before he placed his lips onto mines. While kissing Billy, I slowly ran my fingers through his dreads like I always did. Billy raised my waist off of the bed and slid his gym shorts off of me. Good thing they were gym shorts because if they were jeans, they wouldn't have slid off so easily. And I didn't have the patience right about now to be waiting for nothing.

Billy then dropped the pants beside the bed.  I could hear the exact moment the pants hit the flour because my phone was in it and a thud noise was made. The thought of fucking in my girl Brittany bed crossed my mind. I came to the realization that I wouldn't fuck in her bed. I couldn't. Me and Billy would just have to stop doing what we're doing and go into his room. Or we wouldn't be doing nothing at all. I gently pushed Billy on the chest saying, "Billy stop. We ain't finna do shit in this girl bed."

Billy did as I asked and stopped kissing and rubbing his hands over me. Good thing he did because if he didn't stop when I had told him to do so, I know I wouldn't have thought twice about doing something in Brittany's bed. And that's on sum real shit. Shiiiiit'd , I was horny as fuck right boot now. So horny that of Billy woulda blew his breath on my pussy, I woulda came then and there. Frfr.

"So you changing yo mind again," Billy asked while still on top of me.

"Nawl. But either in yo room or not at all," I said while eyeing him seriously. I just couldn't do my girl like that. That shit would be

mad disrespectful. 

"Fuck Lyric. If it ain't one thing its another," Billy said with an attitude while getting up from in top of me. He better not start with the attitude shit. Cause as sure as the sun rises and sets every muthafucking day, then I would surely leave his ass handing. Think I'm playing if ya want to. I done made myself cum before. And more than once at that. So doing it again would be nothing new.