Thugs and Hood Love 16

Before I could respond, I heard Brittany say, "Bitch, Imma kill yo ass tonight!" I looked up in the direction of Brittany's voice and saw that she had her pink rhinestone gun in her hand, heading directly for Kayla.

"Billy get ha," I yelled while pointing towards Brittany.

Billy turned in the direction that I was pointing in and went to stop Brittany. But before Billy got completely over to Brittany, Brittany fell to the ground. I then started to run over to where she was as well. When I got there, I heard Billy say, "Take yo ass home. And give me that shit." Billy snatched the gun up off the ground but left his own damn sitting there. So I pushed him out the way and say, "Nigga move." He had pissed me the fuck off.

"Take ha to the damn house. And both y'all betta be there when I get there," Billy said before he turned to walk away. I just shook my head. I was definitely gonna be there when he got there. Wasn't no doubt about that. And I wasn't gonna be there just cause he told me so. I was gonna be there cause I was gonna snap the fuck out on his trifling ass.

"Come on girl. Let's go," I said as I stretched my hand out so that Brittany could use it to get up.

"Thanks," Brittany said to me once she had gotten up and wiped off her ass. Me and Brittany then started to walk to her car again. For some reason I felt like I was the one who got my ass whipped. Not Kayla. I felt low for some type of reason. I don't know if it was because I had thrown the first lick just because of the shit she said. Or if was because of the way Billy had yelled at me in public. Either, way, Ion like this feeling at all.

The ride back to the house was filled with complete silence. There were no words exchanged between me and Brittany. And the radio was off. As Brittany pulled her car up to the front door and I was getting out, she said, "I'll be back."

"Where you finna go," I asked her before I closed the car door.

"Ova Smoke house, girl. Where else? Just tell Billy you don't know where I'm at or what time I'm coming back,"

"Okay, I got you," I said as I closed the door and walked inside of the house. The first thing I did when I got inside of the house was take off my damn shoes. Them shoes was killing my ass. Ion know how in the fuck I got to fighting in them and ain't fall on my fucking face in the first place. And Brittany too. Not once did she trip over here feet or slip when she was fighting Kayla.

With one of my shoes in each of my hands, I slowly climbed the stairs up to Billy's room so that I could change into a pair of his gym shorts and one of his t-shirts. After I was done doing that, I laid in the bed and started to think about how all this shit played out tonight. Just thinking about it made me wonder what the fuck Kayla problem was with me tonight. Ion did shit to her ass. But she coming to me popping off at the damn mouth. Like what the fuck wrong with this bitch? All I did was ask ha a simple motherfucking question. But noooooo. She wanna act all crazy on my ass. But that's okay with me cause tonight she found I who was crazier between the two of us.