Thugs and Hood Love 4

Lyrics POV

"What's good," Billy said once me and Shawn got in the car.

"Wassup? Why you ain't answer none of my calls," Shawn asked Billy.

"Man you already know how all these hoes out on the streets be. All they ass dick hungry," Billy said while laughing. Did this niggah not see me sitting right beside him? I instantly got mad because of what Billy had said. He could at least show me some kinda respect or something. When I realized I was mad about Billy's previous statement, I then got mad at myself.

"Already," Shawn said as they did their gang handshake with one another. Fuck both they lame ass, I thought to myself as I folded my arms underneath my chest like a child would do when they didn't get their way.

When Billy pulled off the side of the sidewalk and back onto the road, he looked at me and said, "So we not speaking today?"

I looked at him with a fake smile and replied, "You know how us hoes be," while humping my shoulders. I could hear Shawn in the front seat laughing at my comment. Billy took his right hand off the steering wheel and tried to unfold my arms. "Quit that shit," Billy told me.

"No," I said to him.

"Sound like somebody jealous," Shawn said to me. I cocked my head to mean-mug his ass hard as fuck and said, "Shut the fuck-up." His smile instantly dropped from his face, but I could still see that he was smirking when he looked down. Billy was still trying to get my arms untangled, so I turned to glare back at him while saying, "Don't touch me. Ain't no telling what you and them hoes been doing. We know they nasty as fuck."

"So now you the Virgin Mary or something," Billy said.

"You know what Billy shut up or let me out cause I would rather walk than to ride with yo dumb ass. I know I'm no Virgin Mary and honestly don't give a damn."

I was now sitting up in my seat and hand my index finger poking to the side of Billy's head where his right temple was. "Cut that shit out," he told me.

"Or what," I asked, testing his patience to see how far I could go. Deep down inside, I really didn't want to hear the answer. "Man Imma tell you one more fucking time. Move yo damn hand," Billy said as he pushed my hand away from him.

"Fuck you," I said as I sat back in my seat and folded my arms back underneath my chest.

"I know you want to," he said. I decided to let him have the last word this time. It was too early in the morning to be doing the bullshit with him. He wasn't even my man for me to be doing all this bullshit with.

As we got onto the highway, Billy's phone started to ring. When it rang the third time and he still hadn't answered it, I said, "See what yo hoes want."

"Why you always gotta take shit to the head," he asked me.

"Why you always giving out head,"

"Funny," Billy said while looking annoyed.

"Sorry, but it wasn't meant to be." When I said that, Billy's phone stopped ringing. I turned to see if Shawn was paying us any attention.

When I turned, I saw that Shawn was busy on his phone doing whatever. I did the same and texted Kayla asking was she still going to work today. She texted me back saying yeah, on the way now. I texted her back a simple okay. I could feel Billy's eyes on me so I looked at him asking, "What?"

"Nothing," Billy said.

I left it at that knowing that he probably wouldn't tell me no matter how many times I asked him to tell me so.