Thugs and Hood Love 9

When we got inside of Billy's room, he practically threw my ass on his double king sized bed. It was far from bring just a king sized bed. My heartbeat felt as if it would sooner or later bust out of my got damn chest. Either it was from the excitement of what was about to go down. Or the anxious feeling I had flowing throughout my body.

I'm sure y'all ass know how you get that feeling in yo stomach that be scared as hell, but you try to play that shit cool with a smile or by talking mad shit even though it feel like you gonna have a fucking heart attack in any second. Know what I'm saying? I'm sure y'all do. And don't y'all ass go to thinking that I'm scared of some dick. Fuck nawl. I done had plenty of dick in my lifetime to not be scared, no matter the length or width. So don't think I'm scared to open these legs of mines. Hell nawl. If I had to, I'll throw up the fucking peace sign with my legs. Don't play me. Play with me. Lol. Just playing. But if you a niggah, then I'm dead ass serious.

Anyways, back to the matter at hand now that y'all muthafuckers now know that I will willing satisfy my sexual desires without fear.

Billy started to take off his tight fitted all black v-neck shirt. I could already see the bulge in his pants. His man was already wide awoke and ready to be put to sleep. I slowly licked my lips just by the thought of me being able to taste and savor Billy's dick in my mouth. This came as a big surprise to me because never before had I sucked dick. And for all you bitches that thinking, "How the fuck you ain't never sucked dick before," y'all can just shove a dick up in yo mouth and choke on it. Cause first of all, I ain't wanna suck dick before. Second of all, everything that look good ain't really good, so don't be too quick to put somebody dick in yo mouth. Ain't no telling who they dick be in. And last but not least, mind yo fucking business and not mines. Thank you.

Now.... as I was licking my lips, I undid the button to my pants and slid them down my waist. I ain't have no damn time to be waiting for Billy to do everything for me. I was a grown ass woman. And far from being a beginner when it came to fucking. I knew the rules of fucking. Shit'd you could say I made the rules up my damn self.

When I got my pants completely off, I could see a big ass wet spot on my light pink panties in between my legs. This was the wettest that I had ever been. And believe me when I tell you that I've had my share of wetness before.

"Damn, ma," Billy said while he let that signature smile of his spread across his face while looking at me.

"I know yo ass ain't afraid you gonna drown, are you," I asked him while raising my eyebrows after I had taken off my shirt. I was now only in my light pink lace panties and bra from Victoria Secret.

"Fuck nawl. I can handle mines," Billy said as he took off his shirt. The more I looked at Billy, the wetter I got. I could see the deep ridges, defining his eight pack. He was well past a fucking six pack. My nigga body was on point frfr. He had that A1 type of body.

"Well come on," I said as I undid the clamp on my bra, took it off slowly, and let my small 34C breast size dangle freely.

I wasn't a shamed of my body in no kind of way. I mean what for? Everybody had flaws. Some more than others. But everybody had'em. Even though my titties weren't that big, I didn't mind. Even though I had some ass, it wasn't the biggest, I wasn't shamed of it. I loved my body from the inside to the outside. I loved my shoulder length pitch black hair. I loved my gray colored eyes, even if I did hate the person whom I had gotten them from. I loved my small, yet firm titties. I loved my flat stomach. I loved the dimples on my back, right above my small ass that I loved, because when a niggah was hitting it good from the back, he could place his fingers there to help keep a grip on my. I loved my mixed walk of bow-legged and pigeon-toed.