Thugs and Hood Love 8

This chapter go out to my number one fan and supporter MakiaDejesus...

*****************************
Lyric POV

"You ready to go," Billy asked me as he grabbed my bag of clothes and shit that he had brought for me to use while I was at the hospital. I had been at the hospital for two whole fucking weeks. I been ready to up and leave this bitch. I don't know what fa cause it wasn't like I was gonna be able to do much of shit cause my whack ass doctor had told me to take things easy for the next two to three weeks.

The only good thing about being here was that the entire time while I was here at the hospital, Billy had came to see me everyday. Well, more like every night. He would always tell me the same fucking lines.

'Ma, you know I had some business shit to handle that's why I couldn't make it earlier.' Or 'Ma, Imma make it up to you.'

And I would always reply with the same damn thing, every time. "I know,"

But knowing his hoe-ish ass, he was probably just telling me some shit he thought I was dumb enough to believe and was really out fucking a local bitch that worked for him. I hoped he didn't think I was actually dumb enough to believe the shit he told me cause if that's the case then I would be one sad muthafucker when I was to find out the truth. But I could always dismiss his ass. I was never the type to chase. Always replace was what I did.

Kayla, Aria, Rayven, and Brittany had come to see me four or five times. I hadn't told neither one of they ass that I was with Billy, yet. I knew all four of they asses would act green as fuck. I would just tell all four of them at the same time to go ahead and get it over with. Or I probably wouldn't tell neither of them at all. First I had to see was Billy for real about us. Or was he just blowing smoke out his mouth like other niggahs .

"Yeah," I said as I slowly got down from the hospital bed.

"You need help, ma,"

"I'm good," I lied as I began to limp over to the door beside Billy.

"Come on. Lean on me," Billy said as he pulled me by my waist so that my waist was touching his and he was supporting most of my body weight with his arm.

"Thanks," I said as put my right arm around his waist.

We walked out of the room and headed outside to Billy's car. When we got outside, Billy started to lead me over to a fly yellow Lamborghini with rims that reflected the little sunlight rays that were shining today.

"Who car," I asked as soon as Billy had pressed the unlock button on his key chain, making the doors unlock on the car. I didn't want to ask him whose car it was before I was sure that he was driving it.

"Mines. Who else shit Imma be driving," Billy said.

"I mean don't know. I don't know your business," I said as he opened the passenger side door for me to get in.

"Not yet," Billy mumbled underneath his breath.

"That's what you saying right now," I said as I got in the car.

A few minutes later I said, "Where we going? You must forgot where I stay," when I saw that he had turned onto a street that was not mines. I knew he didn't think I stayed in this part of town. These muthafucking houses was too damn big for me to be in.

"Nawl. I want you to stay with me tonight. That's straight," Billy asked me.

"Yeah, I guess," I said as Billy drove up to the front gates of his house. Yeah, I said gate doors.

When Billy got to the gates microphone button, he pressed it and said, "Open the doors."

"Aight, Boss Man," a man voice said as the gates doors began to slide open.