★- blood rush -★

[ AN:

TW: abuse, blood, weapons, insults

Siri, play vampire by Olivia Rodrigo  😭

Proof read ❌]

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

MINHO'S pov

I saw Seungmin holding bags of chips.  We ran over to Seungmin and took the chips.

I looked over at Felix who was laughing at our sudden movement, we burst out laughing after that.

We were sitting down on the floor as we were laughing, screaming, talking and straight up having a playful argument.

As we were doing that I felt someone hugging my back. I turned around to find Felix. I quickly tensed up and was in a blushing state.

The others didn't notice me blushing and Felix hugging me as they were focused on Jeongin and Hyunjin's rant.

"Kitty is feeling hot, hmm?" I looked at Felix, he was smirking and winked at me. I quickly turned back and pulled away from his hug.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Seungmin interrupted. All of us agreed.

"I wanna watch King the land!" Hyunjin said, we all agreed and watched it. [AN: I have to wait for the new episodes on King the land ◉⁠‿⁠◉]

We were halfway through the episode when someone called me. I quickly excused myself and went to the bathroom.

"Minho? Where are you, it's past 7"
"Oh sorry, I'll be there"
"You better be."

I sighed and went out of the bathroom. "Hey guys I have to go, my boyfriend needs me" everyone looked at my direction, "oh you have a boyfriend?" Jeongin tilted his head, "oh yeah, I have to go guys" they waved me goodbye

Felix escorted me outside of his house. "Thank you for inviting me" he gave me a warm smile, "of course, let's meet again" I giggled and went inside the car. I waved goodbye to Felix as I went back to the mansion.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I went inside the room to be met with a harsh slap.

"Mind telling me why you were hanging out with guys?" Jisung said and showed me photos of me and my friends hanging out.
I then saw a girl giggling at me, I looked to see who it was. it was one of Jisung's mistresses.

"Answer me Minho." He had his stern voice, "who took these photos?" I raised my eyebrow.

He pointed at his mistress, I glared at her as she giggled. "Hey Jisungie, can I help you punish Minho?" She asked, I gritted my teeth, "sure, will let him remember who he belongs"

Suddenly I was met with harsh rough slaps, punches and kicks. She giggled at me and took her leave.

He placed his hand on my chin and forced me to look at him, "bed, now."

And that's how I know, I fucked up.

I quickly went to our bed, fear immediately washed over me. He took his whip out. I widened my eyes, I  looked at him, "Jisung please I'm sorry, I wouldn't d-do it a-again, please Jisung" but I was met with a slap.

"Hush, you disobeyed my rules and even lied to me tsk" he caressed my cheek, "shirt off" he commanded. I couldn't do anything at all, so I decided to obey and remove my shirt.

"Turn around" I turned around ready to face the blood that will soon bleed at my back.

Whipping sounds could be heard, I tried not to whimper to not give him satisfaction. Key word: tried.

Blood gushing out of my back with slashes from the whips. One final whip and I gave out.

Jisung looked at me with satisfaction as he wiped my tears away, "aww, don't cry kitty, we were just getting started" he smirked and his mistress brought a few sizes of knives, whips and needles.

I glared at him as I shakily sighed,  "love, can you give me any knife there" he said to her as she grabbed the biggest one of all. Wow, he called her love.....

He took the knife out of her hands and gently sliding the knife on my arm. He then wrote 'Jisung' on my arm as blood came.

I whimpered at the pain as his mistress laughed at me, tears falling down my face as I pleaded at him to stop.

"Oh but we're just getting started Minho" they chuckled.

Her mistress then took out two whips, "hey Jisungie, can I help you?" She asked, I scoffed. Such a pick me...

I was met with a whip in the back as Jisung heard me scoff. "Yes you may" she giggled and took a nearby whip at the table.

If you were outside of our room, all you can hear are cries, whimpers, whipping sounds and slaps.

I was a bleeding mess. He laughed at me and pulled me in his lap, "kitty, I'm  doing this for you, you belong to me ok?" He whispered, I didn't have any power to get out of the room so I slowly nodded and fell asleep.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I woke up and saw one of the maids bandaging my back and arm. I silently thanked them as they pressed alcohol in my wounds, I hissed at the pain.

As they were done, I saw Jisung's mistress chuckling at me. "My name is Yor-ma" she laughed at the state I have right now.

"Gosh, you are so weak, those were just a few whips and slashes and you're already in a crying mess" she chuckled and gave me a harsh slap.

"Why don't you just mind your own business somewhere?" I snarled, "well Jisung said I have to keep an eye on you" I scoffed.

"Ugh, look at you, I'm even prettier than you, is this why Jisung fucks me every night? I'm probably even better looking in bed" I clenched my fist and glared at her, "am I the one who's going to keep an eye on your fucking ass or you?" I raised my eyebrow and chuckled.

She was about to throw hands, but the maids called us to eat breakfast, she glared at me and went to sit down next to Jisung, I snickered at her and sat down across from them.

As I was eating, they kept on whispering and almost made out. I rolled my eyes and tried not to gag on my food as Yor-ma cut herself and Jisung put a bandage at he finger as they were smiling at each other. Gosh, I wish my relationship was like this.....

Anyways, that's all!! Have a lovely day/night <33333
                           -STAR