★- I'm happy, not -★

[AN:
TW: implied torture, scars and blood
Siri, play happiest girl by blackpink

Enjoy! <3333]

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Minho's pov

The whole day was me in the library not reading, but texting Felix.

I was giggling and blushing.

I smiled.

Oh shoot

Oh shoot...

I looked at the time. 1:25 pm...

I went to my shower and wore a yellow crochet sweater with blue pants. I was about to open the door.

"And where are you going?" I heard a bitchy squeaky familiar voice, "just going to the cafe Yor-ma, why?" I turned around and crossed my arms.

"Well, what I heard right is that you're going to meet this black- no wait- blonde?" As she kept being confused about what hair color Felix is, I silently left and ran to the cafe.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"-no! We cut the top layer- not like that!" We were at Felix's kitchen making a cake and i met new people at the hangout. Their names were Chan and Changbin.

"-wait put the icing- Minho help!" I laughed at them and helped them with the cake, "all done!" Jeongin exclaimed.

We were all eating the cake, it was good. "Hey guys, let's watch the fireworks!" We all agreed as we went to Felix's car.

"We don't have any space!" Changbin said, "Minho could sit on my lap" Felix looked at me and winked. I blushed, "yeah! Minho are you ok with that?" I shyly nodded and sat on his lap.

They were all asleep. [Except for Chan but he's too focused on the road to see what's going on]  I felt his hands around my waist, "hmm, Minho, your smell is so intoxicating, I wish I could smell it every day" Felix whispered in my ear, that's when I felt someone sucking my neck.

I knew it was him but I didn't stop him, I tried to not make any small moans as he kept giving me soft kisses at my neck. "We're here!" Chan exclaimed, everyone shot open and rubbed their eyes. Felix stopped and kissed me on the cheek, he opened the door and we got out.