★- flashbacks -★

YOU SAW THE TITLE WE'RE GONNA HAVE A FLASHBACK

🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻

Siri play Villain by Stella Jang
TW: death, blood, guns
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

No one's pov

Jisung was 9 and Felix was 8

Felix and Jisung were best friends, they would laugh, sing, dance and talk all day long, they were neighbors, Felix and Jisung's parents were both business partners.

They were playing in the garden, chasing for butterflies, "they were so hard to catch!"
Jisung exclaimed.

"Hey Felix, what's your type?" Little Jisung asked as they lay down side by side looking at the clouds.

"Well, I'm not sure...." Felix quitely said, "well I want someone who would listen to me and do everything I command!" Jisung proudly said.

"Well aren't you a bit-" before Felix could finish their parents called them for dinner, "welp, bye Lix!" He proudly smiled and ran to his parents.

Felix waved back and calmly walked to his parents.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Jisung was 16 and Felix was 15

They were hearing their parents argue, and argue and argue, this hasn't happened before.

Jisung was inside his room covering his ears while trying not to hear the brutal shouts and harsh full  words.

Felix wasn't here since he was left at home, it was supposed to be a simple meeting, which turned to something disturbing.

It continued for hours, it didn't stop, even if it was muffled it could still be heard through the walls.

Jisung's fingers dug through his skin, he can't help but the sensation of the screams are.... satisfying to hear?

He was never sure.

Then after the continuous hours of screams and arguing, it stopped with a loud bang.

Jisung got up and carefully opened the door, he went downstairs and met the horrifying scene.

Both of his parents, dead on the ground, have no trace of Felix's parents anywhere and only have one piece of paper at the table.

The ambulance was there to take the bodies out, Jisung cannot process anything, he can't.

All the sounds of life just stopped.

As the police investigated the scene and the ambulance went to the hospital, Jisung sneakily took the paper out of the table and began to read it.

To Han Park company

I am so sorry for the inconveniences, but the inheritance of your company should be given to the Lee Hits company, 30% is needed, we will take any action and it is an order.

                                                          Sincerely, Lee                   
                                                        Hits  company

Oh.

So this is what they were arguing?

Lee wants to take 30% of their company's inheritance?

Oh.

He kept rereading it over and over, he crumpled the paper and throw it at the trash, "those Lees, Felix..."

"I'll make them pay, I'll pay for what they have done"

He slammed the wall, "starting with...

Their son....

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Jisung was 20 and Felix was 19

"We got all of his information boss" Hyunjin said as he was typing through his computer, "good, now you know the plan" Jisung puffed out the smoke.

He left as his heels clicked in rhythm, he hummed a sweet melody they used to play, a melody he would never forget.

Jisung grumbled as there were no more cigarettes, he huffed and checked his watch.

"Want some?" He was surprised by the voice. A boy handed him a cigarette, he was wearing beige cargo pants and a simple white t-shirt, the face looks familiar.

"Huh. Thanks" he put the cig at his lips as he puffed out the smoke, Jisung was about to talk to the person who gave him but they left.

Jisung scratched the back of his head and just continued walking until he got a call from the 5 boys, "boss how many days until we kill him?"

"Until you guys have his trust in you"

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

[Present]

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Yes I left that blank, anyways, love you 😝