★- bang bang -★

HEHEHEHEHEHE

TW: guns, blood

Siri play tomboy by G-IDLE 💋

Hahaha...

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

No one's pov

"Want to know more? They tricked me" Jisung took out his gun and pointed it at them while having the knife on Felix's neck.

"Jisung, it was a l-long time ago" Felix grunted, Minho didn't know what to do, he was standing there shocked holding Mona's hand.

"I'm done, I'm absolutely done" He whispered at Felix's ear and a gunshot was heard.

Chan covered his ears, while the others got their guns out, "get out of the building as fast as you can Minho!" Changbin said as they kept shooting.

Jisung whistled and there were other people with guns on their hands.

Jisung took Felix and pointed the gun at his head, "drop the weapons and give us Minho" he snarled.

The 5 boys put their guns at the ground and raised their hands, "now, where the fuck is Minho?" He asked.

He looked at his members who were still pointing the gun at them, "why didn't you take him!?" He shouted.

He sighed in frustration, "it's fine, I could kill you anyways" he looked at Felix and pointed the gun at him.

"Let him go first" Seungmin told him, Jisung smirked, "give me Minho first"

"You wouldn't take Minho if you wouldn't give Felix first" Hyunjin yelled back, another gunshot was heard, they kept their mouths shut.

"Then you wouldn't get Felix then" Jisung grinned and had the trigger on his hand.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Minho hid, he told Mona to get out as quickly as she can.

He didn't know what to do now, he tried to call for the police but his phone was dead, hot breathes came.

Suddenly, multiple gunshots were heard, he saw a gun laying on the floor, he picked it up.

He stayed low and followed the gun shots sound, he hid next to the wall and the horror he saw was to unspeakable.

He saw Hyunjin, Chan and Jeongin, down with blood while Felix, Seungmin  and Changbin were shooting at Jisung.

Luckily, no one noticed him.

He held the gun firmly and appeared in front of them, pointing the gun at Jisung.

"Leave them" Minho snarled, Jisung smirked and put the gun down, "well, of course, unless you come back to me"

He scoffed, no way in hell he's going back to that hellhole, "choose Minho, Come with me or I'll kill all of you" he happily grinned.

He looked around the room, Seungmin holding Chan, Hyunjin and Jeongin in his arms, having a pleading look to choose wisely.

"All of this Bullshit! Minho he's man moipulating you again!" Felix said as he stood next to him, looking at Minho.

"Choose." Jisung's voice is now cold and boomed through the walls.

Minho gulped, he didn't know what to do, he felt like dying right there and right now, he took a deep breath.

"Fine,I'll come with you"

"Wonderful" Jisung evil grinned and took his gun while his members took out theirs as well.

"J-jisung, this w-was not" Minho got cut off with a hand on his mouth as he was tied together.

He saw the 6 boys being stood up with guns on their heads, his eyes widened and he looked at Jisung with a pleading look.

The member of Jisung took out his hand on his mouth but has a firm grip on his hands.

"Let them go! You said I would come with you and all wouldn't be harmed" he couldn't take it anymore.

"Me? I didn't say anything" he snickered, "let them go." Minho's voice became dangerously low.

"Woah, kitty is getting tough now?" He approached him and kissed his cheek, it left a mark that he will forever shiver at the thought of.

"Well I think this is your last goodbye to them" Jisung whistled and chuckled.

"Goodbye Felix" he whispered in his ear, suddenly a voice was heard.

"Let them fucking go"

"Mowra.....?"

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Yep did this at night love you have a nice day/night mwa mwa