★- pretty or pretty-★

[AN:

AHHHH!!! Anyways-

TW: Hallucinations
Siri play Try again by JAEHYUN, d.ear

Have a hopeful day]

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Minho's pov

"Give it back Yor-ma!" I shouted as I try to get it out of her reach, I didn't notice the wine glass at the table and I accidentally shattered it.

Yor-ma looked at me in shock and grinned, "wait till Jisung gets back" she walked away laughing while holding my watch.

I cleaned up the remaining glass shards, I didn't care if blood flowed down my hands.

I heard the front doors open, I saw Jisung with his outfit from the fashion contest. I wonder who won?

"Fucking shit, that Lee Felix.." I heard Jisung grumbled. Felix....

"Hey Jisungie! Did you had a bad day at work?" Yor-ma said as she took of Jisung's coat, "I did love, where's Minho?" I froze in my place as I heard my name.

"I-im here" my breathe hitched, Jisung went towards me, I tried to act natural as if nothing had happened.

He suddenly kissed my forehead and left to go to our room without saying anything, I was shock to say the least. What the fuck just happened?

I saw Yor-ma glaring at me, I looked away from her and scurried off.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Fuck this detector" I muttered as I looked at the detector.

It has been a fucking week, a WEEK since this detector thing happened.

Fuck.

"Kitty, you've been doing so well for me" and here I was, sitting at Jisung's lap as he was hugging me, brushing my hair and giving me small kisses.

Like nothing has ever happened.

I was starting to get used to Jisung being unexpectedly nice to me. Maybe I should have just behaved....

"Minho, stay here" he stood up and went outside of the room.

I heard the door click close, I sighed and looked at the mirror at the vanity. I touched my bare pretty face.

I carefully stood up and looked at my features, I brought my other hand to my face tracing it down my chest, I stopped and sat back down.

"Pretty..." I told myself, I took the brush from the vanity and brought it to my hair.

I combed my hair for what it feels like an hour now, I looked in the mirror.

I looked down at my lap, suddenly I felt someone lift my head up to see myself in the mirror, "pretty..." The person felt warm.

Then the person faded, it felt cold again, the door opened and I saw Jisung, "I have to go now kitty, behave" he kissed my forehead and left me again.

I put my hands to my face, covering it.

This was really new to me, but I know he's not going to work. As always....

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

No one's pov

"Didn't expect some cheap bitch could do that" Jisung smirked, Felix scoffed as they fix their posture.

He put his hand on his hair and slicked it back, "oh shut up Mr. Cheater"

They circled the room, "atleast I'm not cheap like you" he laughed.

"Oh shut it, atleast I could treat Minho better than you" Jisung glared at Felix.

"Don't you fucking dare mention MY boyfriend, do you think he loves you?" Felix clenched his fist and slammed the wall.

"Tell me where he is Jisung!" He cannot control his anger any longer, "why should I tell you?" He chuckled.

"You're the reason why he keeps escaping me" he spat and left.

He crossed his arms and walked out.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Minho's pov

A red handprint went to my face, "what the fuck Yor-ma!?" I shouted in anger.

"What? You're trying to steal him away from me!" She shouted back, I scoffed and pulled her hair, she let out a cry.

"What the fuck is going on?" We heard a familiar voice, we turned around and saw Jisung, I let go of Yor-ma's hair.

I hissed in pain as I felt electricity shock my whole body. Damn detector....

"She fucking slapped me!" I shouted, I felt anger grew.

"W-what!? I didn't do anything!" She poorly lied, Jisung glared at her and dragged her to our room.

I put my hand at my face, I looked at my reflection at the shattered glass, "ugly..." I whispered.

I then felt the same hand carress my face, the same warmth I felt earlier, "pretty"

I turned around to see the person, but it disappeared again, I put my hands at my hair. Am I going Insane?

I stumbled back and went to the library, I didn't care that I tripped, I went straight to the library.

I opened the door and let my tears flow, I sat down at the table near the window.

I looked at my reflection in the window, I smiled and wiped the tears off my face.

"Pretty"

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

WOOOHH!!!!! NEW CHAP YALL

HEHEHEHEHEHHE <3333

-STAR