★- when we're young -★

Yayayayyayayayyayay

Siri play prom dress by mxmtoon

TW: abuse, bruises

Love ya lulliess

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

No one's pov

Jisung was 24, Minho was 22

Jisung kicked Minho on the leg, he stumbled and held the wall for support, "are you that fucking stupid?" He then slapped him.

Minho took a few steps back, "I-i didn't k-know you're t-talking to some-" his stuttering was blocked off by another slap.

"Oh shut the fuck up, are you deaf? Blind even" he gave him another kick on the leg which made Minho stumbled down.

Jisung crouched on his level and whispered, "I swear Minho, if you repeat this, I would not hesitate to cut that tongue if yours" he stood up and left.

Minho was left in the empty darkness of the room, tears started to form his eyes, he carefully stood his shaky legs up by using the wall as support.

He looked for the light switch and opened it, the light blinding him, but he didn't care. He was blind as Jisung said..

He shakily went to their library, trying not to be seen, he successfully went to the library without being seen, he went to sit next to the window.

Minho cried silently, listening to the rain drops and thunder booming while lightning striking, he regretted it. Him........

He sighed....

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Minho's pov

I was 22

They were happy to be in a relationship, I saw them laugh and have a good time with their partners, I smiled in pain.

Brutal punches hit me, kicks on the legs and harsh slaps were received, smeared makeup all over my body.

I refused to go to the meeting of Jisung, "well that's what you get" he stomped as he stood up, "now, just go get the fuck ready" he left.

I sat down and fixed my smeared makeup, added foundation to my bruised parts of my body, I looked at the mirror and smiled.

Smile smile smile....

Just smile.

I added more powder and wiped my tears away, I closed the door and walked towards Jisung, he licked his lips and gave an approved smirk as he saw me ready and done.

"Approved." He whispered and we went inside the car and left.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"I'm doing something kitty" Jisung gritted his teeth as he typed out something on his computer, I huffed in silence and decided to leave his office as there was no use to fight.

"Stay" he commanded, I stopped, I closed my eyes and decided to fuck it and opened the door knob and ran for my life.

I ran towards my library, I could here Jisung's screams and footsteps, I reached the door and locked it shut.

I laughed and got out my phone, i decided to scroll through Instagram.

For a few hours I heard banging on the door, I froze and gulped, "Minho, Open the damn fucking door" I heard Jisung shout.

I didn't do anything and just sat there, just listening to the endless shouts until it stopped.

When it stopped, I relaxed and decided to read, I stood up and picked a book.

I spent reading and reading, I then check the time and saw that it was 11 pm.

I felt my stomach grumbled and decided to go and take some food in the kitchen, forgetting how someone is waiting for me to open the damn door.

As I opened the door, I was immediately hit with something sharp.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

IM SORRY, I WAS SICK (STILL TODAY) SO HERE'S A SMALL CHAPTER HUHUU