★- fashion clicks -★

I-
<33
Siri play r u mine? By artic monkeys
TW: knives
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Minho's pov

"Where are you going?" I asked Felix and tilted my head, "we have a fashion show this weekend" he smiled.

"Well, can I watch at least?" He nodded, I beamed and stood up, "I never knew what company you work at" I stretched my arms out.

We both went outside of his house, he opened the car in front of me and gestured for me to get in.

As we arrived at the company I froze at my seat, they're the same company as Felix.

My breathing hitched, he noticed, "are you alright? We need to go now Minho"

"Is he coming?" I looked at him in fear, he realized, "I hope he doesn't, just stay at the backstage"

I smiled in relief and we both went in to his ready room.

"Hey Minho, Felix you need to wear this asap" they handed him clothes and pushes him inside the dressing room.

I sat down next to Chan who was preparing the stage presence and checking on the people, "hey Chan, who's Felix up against?"

"Han Jisung"

"As usual" he grumbled, I froze, "he's coming? Today? When?" I asked so many questions, "Hey Minho, breathe ok breathe"

My mind was clouded with what's happening, I took deep breaths and looked at Chan, "don't worry, he's going at his ready room, we have our own rooms"

I smiled in relief, thank goodness he isn't here, for now....

"If ever you're gonna get caught at the back stage, go immediately to Felix's ready room" he stood up and went to the other models who were getting ready.

I sighed and glanced at the clock in the wall. 7:49 pm...

I beamed, it starts at 8, I mentally cheered for Felix to win.

"Hey Minho! Over here" I looked over to see Changbin and Jeongin.

I went over to them, "where's Hyunjin and Seungmin?" I asked, "oh Hyunjin is helping Seungmin sort out at the cafe" Changbin replied.

We went to the back stage and there I saw a gorgeous being, getting prepped up for the runway.

He wore a cute white t-shirt with a flower stamp while wearing overall shorts.

Felix saw me and I waved, he looked cute.

"You can sit here Minho" Jeongin gestured for me to sit down next to him, I plopped down and looked at my watch. 7:59

Start.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

As the runway continued, Jeongin and Changbin needed to go, I looked at my side and....

I saw Mona and Mowra sitting down, I tensed up, I touched my wrist to settle down my breathing.

Mowra didn't notice me and kept looking at the runway while me and Mona made eye contact.

She looked hollow and sorrowed, as we looked at each other, she teared up.

I smiled and gestured for her to be quiet, she nodded and went back to watch the runway.

I felt relived to see her but also scared considering it means Han Fucking Jisung is here.

Suddenly, the lights went out, it was about to be Felix's turn on the runway.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"What happened to the lights?" I heard Chan from the distance, I took out my new phone that Felix gave me and used it as a flashlight.

I saw Chan and Jeongin, I ran to them, "are you guys alright? What happened?" I asked them, "the lights got busted I don't know why-"

The lights went back on, we hurried to the runway and there I saw.....

Felix strapped in a chair with Jisung dangerously putting a knife in his neck.

I found Mona staring wide in fear while Mowra was nowhere to be seen.

"Jisung what are you doing?!" Chan stepped up, Jisung glared at him, "you, Chan, you fucking betrayed me" he snarled.

"What's going on?" I heard Seungmin and Hyunjin's footsteps, "Han Jisung...." I heard them muttered.

I couldn't process anything, but I kept my guard, I looked at Mona and carefully went to her side.

"All of you betrayed me, you helped him Instead" he pointed the knife to Felix, I looked at them. What .....

"What the fuck...." I whispered, then me and Jisung made contact.

"Wanna know the full story kitty?" He made a sly smirk while glaring at them all.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

We are getting idk, dangerously close to the end HAHHAHAHAHAH