★- obssession? -★

Bkajsksjsjjsjsbsjjw
HELLO, A JISUNG POV HEBRBEB

TW: abuse, ownership

Siri play Lovefool by the cardigans

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Jisung's pov

His smile made my heart flutter as we walked through the dark starry night.

He looked at me with his big pristine brown eyes, his soft skin and delicate face just wants you to destroy it.

destroy?

"Jisung, wanna get some drinks?" Minho asked, "sure kitty" I winked, he blushed and sighed as he ordered for drinks.

His airy laughs, his beautiful hair, his cute small talks....

All mine.....

Our orders arrived, Minho puts down the tray full of food and drinks.

I admired him while he rants on and on, I silently chuckled, looking at his soft features, it make you want to ruin it, mark and ruin.

"Jisung! We should go to the nearby beach!" Minho exclaimed before he stuffed the delicious pasta in his mouth, "of course kitty"

We continued to eat, he kept chatting and chatting, I chuckled at him, I slowly touched his hand, gently caressed it.

He felt it and lightly blushed, I made a small smile, he looked away and I laughed at his reaction.

After we were done eating, Minho stood up and grabbed my hand, I simply let him, we walked out of the cafe.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"What do you think about love?" Minho suddenly asked, I coughed and looked at him, "you seemed... interested with that question"

"Well I wanna know your thoughts on it" he simply smiled, I clicked my tongue.

"Well I think love is something you could control, something you could play with" I told him, I noticed him fiddling with his fingers. Weird?

"Well i think love is where you care and help someone you love the most" his voice trailing off. Huh...did he get scared?

"Should we sit down?" Minho offered, I nodded and we sat down with the beautiful night view of the ocean waves and starry night sky.

Then for a few minutes we were now cuddling each other, Minho's head in the crook of my neck as I played with his fingers.

The soft melodic waves matched with the rhythm of the winds blowing, "Beautiful..." I heard him admire, "not as beautiful as you"

Then the peaceful silence took over, I gripped on his hands, I never want to let him go.

Never ever.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Minho's pov

"Jisung please-" he slapped me and another.

He forced me to look at him, "say it, say that you love me, say that you're mine" he growled, blood started to flow at my other arm as he digged his long nails.

"Fine! I'm yours, I love you Jisung, just please stop it" I struggled with the words I was saying, he released me and caught me on his arms.

He possessively cradled me, I was too tired for this, "you're mine, mine to love, mine to touch" Jisung whispered while kissing on my head.

Fuck.

He was obsessed indeed.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I was too lazy and busy so here's a short chapter huhu, btw this and the last chapter were the past so 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻