★- familiar -★

[AN:

YEAH! NEW UPDATE, MY STOMACH HURTS 😍
TW: vomiting
SIRI PLAY, DITTO BY NEW JEANS

<33333]

No one's pov

CLICK!

The sound of the camera shuttered as Felix posed into the background, arms out back straight, emotionless face.

"Ok! Jisung you're up!" He stepped out of his posing figure and quickly got out of there.

He watched Jisung walked, swaying his hips back and forth, "ok pose!" Cameras shuttered and clicked as he posed.

He clenched his fist, Felix fixed his hair and huffed, "ok! Thank you" Jisung waved goodbye to them and walked to his direction.

He lightly chuckled, "didn't notice you here" Jisung eyed him up and down and straighten himself, Felix scoffed, "want me to shut your dirty mouth of yours?"

"Ok, Felix get ready!" They heard Changbin say, "you'll never get him" he sneered and walked out.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Minho's pov

My eyes fluttered open, I carefully sat up and rubbed my eyes.

It was all too familiar.

It was like the day before I met him.

"Kitty..."

I shot away from my thoughts and looked at the peaceful boy next to me, I mentally chuckled at him, he quickly grabbed me and hugged me tightly.

It was relaxing, it was nice, I wish it could last.

After a few minutes I got the courage to get up and go to the bathroom, I carefully tried not to wake him up and tip-toed to the bathroom.

I quickly got dressed and headed out to the library.

"Pretty" I reminded myself as I stepped into the Library, "who the fuck are you?" I looked in the direction of who could be speaking.

There was a girl, long brown hair with blue crystal eyes, her fragile body so delicate, but her mouth filled with dirty words.

"Must I be asking this to you?" I tried to be polite, but my patience is wearing off.

"Ohh so you're the one who is Jisung's boyfriend? Well, I'm Jisung's girlfriend, Mowra" she brushed off her hair out of her shoulder and eyed me.

"Ugh, I could definitely tell you are nosy just like how he said" she rolled her eyes at me and continued to read the book. Umm, rude?

"It is time for breakfast" I heard the maid interrupt us, I looked back at her and walked out of the library.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I sat down at my usual spot next to Jisung, but it looks like someone had already taken it.

I saw Mowra and Jisung talking to each other, I sighed and sat down across from them.

It feels too familiar....

"He's the guy?" I heard her whisper, I saw Jisung glared at Mowra, "yes, why?" His voice was cold, "nothing..." She muttered. Umm maybe you're the nosy one here?

I mentally rolled my eyes and continued to eat, watching them whisper and do all that shit.

To be honest, the whole dinner was shit, I couldn't focus at all.

It makes me feel sick, hearing them whisper and forget my presence was making me throw up.

Literally.

I was sitting down next to the toilet, throwing up every inch of the food I ate, my stomach twist and turned, making me throw out more food.

Just by looking at him makes me wanna throw up already.

I carefully stood up and put my hand on my stomach, I walked out of the bathroom. Oh of  fucking course he's going to a club again...

I just wanted to be in his arms again, all cuddled up as he whispers sweet things to my ears.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

A nice walk would be nice.

I knocked at his door, "come in" he answered, I went in and saw him working with Mowra in his lap, it makes me sick to the stomach.

I fiddled with my fingers, "umm, may I go out? Like, a nice walk outside, it will be no longer than 10 minutes I promise"

Jisung stopped typing and looked at me, he whispered something to Mowra, she got up and left. It was now me and him.

"I don't believe you" he crossed his arms and stood up, "I promise it will be a short walk" I begged, he walked towards me and swiped his thumb on my cheek.

"No, that is my final answer" Jisung said sternly, "if that's all then leave" I bit my bottom lip and left.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

BYEEE