★- looking for you -★

[AN:

OMFG I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH

TW:

SIRI PLAY TIRED BY BEABADOOBEA (IDKK THE SPELLING BUT IT'S SOMETHING LIEK THAT)

PROOF READ ❌ (ALL OF MY BOOKS ARE NOT PROOF READ)
<333333                           -STAR]

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

FELIX'S POV

It has been 4 days.....

4 days since the incident...

I kept on texting him, but he wouldn't respond. It's like he was gone from existence.

I miss him.

"Felix, you're up against Han Jisung" as soon as I heard those words rage build up at me, "when's the show gonna start?" I tried to calm down, "in 5 minutes, you have your outfit ready?" I nodded and got ready.

"Welcome everyone! Today, we have our Sparkling model going up against our Majestic model, let's give it up for Sparkling Lee Felix!" Everyone clapped their hands.

The curtains opened and I strutted down the runway, big flashy lights and cameras clicked as I gave my best poses.

I turned around and walked away from the crowd, now it was Jisung's turn.

I watched from afar as I saw Jisung's walk and poses, I scoffed.

As the show ended, I went inside the changing booth, "Lee Felix"

I turned around and saw Han Fucking Jisung leaning against the wall, "what the fuck do you want?" He pushed himself out of the wall and walked towards me, "the fact that YOU'RE trying to take what's mine"

I scoffed and rolled my eyes, "Minho is not an object for you to play with Jisung" I snarled, he leaned in and whispered at my ear, "at the end of the day, Minho will realize that he needs me and he's nothing without me" he straightened himself.

He chuckled and went outside of the booth, "Han Fucking Jisung! I swear I'm going to rip you into pieces!" I whispered-scream.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Minho's pov

It's been 4 days and I miss him...

I fucking miss him...

I laid in bed with nothing to do, this damn leg chain was suffocating me.

I heard the door open, "hello kitty" Jisung walked towards me and kissed my forehead, I didn't protest or try to do anything. What's the point of doing those when you will be stuck here anyways?

"Since you have been good I'll remove the leg chain, but-!" He removed the leg chain, but attached something to my wrist.

"This is a detector, it would tase you if someone or you tried to remove it, it also would tase you if you tried to escape" he smiled and kissed me on the cheek.

I sighed and looked at the weird metal thing on my wrist.

"Kitty it's time for dinner, come on let's go" he took my other wrist and led me to the dining room, where I saw Yor-ma sitting next to Jisung. Of course she would be sitting next to Jisung...

I was about to sit across from him, he pulled me and sat me down on his lap.

I looked at Yor-ma who was looking at me in jealousy, I felt Jisung bite my earlobe, I bit my lip to try not to make any noise.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

The whole dinner was awkward and uncomfortable.

Yor-ma was glaring at me the whole dinner, Jisung kept on assualting my neck filled with love bites and hickeys.

I was at the bedroom looking at the window, Jisung was doing an affair with Yor-ma, so that gave me time for me and my thoughts.

I miss him so fucking much it hurts me.

I felt tears pricked at the corner of my eyes as I think of him.

I heard the door open, I rushed to the bathroom beforeJisung could see me, "kitty, what are you doing there?" He asked, "I'm just doing my skincare" I lied.

I sat down on the floor, I let the tears flow down my face as I silently cried.

"I'm never getting out of here....am I?"

Hiii, guess what.....I have FUCKING FEVER....

good thing this was already done in my drafts, anyways have a nice day sorry if the chapter is short...

Love you
                                  -STAR