★- pain, pain, pain -★

Hello to the people that made it this far!! And to the people who have been here since the beginning!!

We are playing nothing!!!

I love you guys so much 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Minho's pov

No no no

This couldn't be a dream....

I got out of bed and went to look at my phone. My old phone...

I checked the time, "7:23..the same exact time I woke up from that....dream"

I went to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror, bruises, scars, hickeys, it were all the same.

I splashed cold water on my face trying to relax my body, I exhaled and went outside.

I decided to go the dining room and see what the food was.

Fluffy pancakes dusted with powder sugar and fruits on top were on the menu. Wasn't this.....in my dream?...

I bit my lip, I didn't know what was going on, I sat down waiting in silence for Jisung to get up.

I looked at the time, 7:50, bingo he's awake.

I waited for a bit and I saw him going in his usual attire and sat down beside me. Now... that's new...

He look down at the food and turn to look at me, we had a pause of silence while looking at each other, he blinked and decided to eat.

I slowly turned away from his direction and went to go eat my food. That was confusing?

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I paced around the library, "that was hell of a dream..." I bit the tip of my nails and decided to sat down next to the usual spot I sat.

"Is Felix even real?" Thoughts began to come to me, Felix,m and his friends, Mowra, Mona and Zuki, the Cafe, the smiles, the hidden passage....

The hidden passage!

I stood up and began to try and remember.

I quickly Remember that those were the shelves that were stuck to the wall, I went to that corner and decided to knock on it.

Nothing happens....?

I tried it again.

Nothing...

I tilted my head in confusion and decided to say back down and look at the view, cars beeping, teens laughing, children running, it was a usual busy street.

I sighed and saw a book next to my table, I carefully took it and saw the title, "A pretty pain"

I never heard of this one,I flipped the first page and saw the summary.

"This story was about a boy who had been lonely for years....when someone peculiar came to he rescue...but it didn't end well.."

This came off weird, it sounds like it was discussing about me, I turned the pages to chapter 1, when suddenly ny stomach growled.

"Seems like you're hungry" I chuckled and decided to go a nearby Cafe.....

Cafe....

My eyes lit up, the cafe! The cafe that I went to from my.......dream.

Hoping that the cafe was true, I got in some black t shirt and pants and headed outside.

I walked until I reached the specific spot of the Cafe. If I can remember....

Huh

There's no cafe there....

What?

It was only an empty alleyway, my thoughts began to sleep through me. It's all a dream wasn't it..

I wanted to meet him, him him him.

I want his comfort....

I bit my lip and went back home, I then heard a notification on my phone.

"Where are you? We're having dinner with one of my business partner here"

As soon as I saw Jisung's message I sighed and decided to head back home.

As I went inside and into the living room I saw....

"Minho, meet my business partner Lee Felix" Jisung states.

Felix waved at me and smiled, my heart fluttered and I smiled back.

My one ticket to freedom and love of my life is finally here.

Felix....please Let Me Out of here....

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

That's the end of the story!!! Or is it?

We never know if there's a sequel to this ( I prolly am gonna be making a sequel? So just look for that)

Thank you and goodbye (I don't have a fucking sweater if ur fucking asking)

HEHEHEHEHHEHEH

-STAR