Chapter 02

" What?! " Chan exclaimed at the statement that just left the man, also known as manager seon's mouth. " We can't keep the kid with us! Heck I don't even know how to take care of these 7 grown men! "

" Well, I can't keep the baby either. You know how sensitive my wife is Chan, she'll murder me first before asking whose child I have kidnapped. " Manager seon explained as he rubbed his hands together pleadingly. " Besides I think Minho is taking good care of the girl. "

They both glanced towards the kitchen where all the 6 boys were crowding around Minho who was feeding the girl on his lap. They occasionally cooed and let out sounds of adoration.

Chan won't lie, it felt nice to have some peace for himself keeping his 7 kids occupied with the actual kid.

" But we have schedules tomorrow. I hope you're not forgetting that we are idols with an image to keep. If a rumour breaks out that we are keeping a girl, many questions would be raised whose answer we won't be able to give. "

" It's just for a night Chan. I'll file a missing report for her parents or something like that, please just take care of her for the night? " Chan let's out a sigh again and nodded. Maybe till tomorrow Jisung's baby fever would be cured and for a single night he'll be able to sleep without any chaos.

" But please try and find her parents, we can't risk our reputation after how far we have come. " Manager seon nodded as he had accompanied skz since the beginning and was there through all the struggles so he knew best not to take any risk.

" Get some rest. I'll bring some baby products and clothes for her of my daughter tomorrow so you don't have to buy anything yourself. " Manager seon gave a assuring pat before leaving the dorm.

" Come on guys, I think it's time to call it a night. We all have different schedules tomorrow so we need some rest. " Chan announced as he stepped into the kitchen.

" What about the baby? " Hyunjin questioned as he poked the girl's fluffy cheeks with his index finger.

" Minho, can you put her to sleep, please? " Chan pleaded with tried eyes. He may be a father figure to the 7 adult-kids but he had little to no experience with real kids.

" Sure. How hard would it be? She is just like a cat. " Minho shrugged and hugged the baby to his chest to pat her back so she can digest the milk he fed her. After a successful burp, Minho stood up carefully with the kid in his arms.

" Um.. do you all smell something? " Seungmin questioned and Chan quickly checked the stove and then the freckled australian who might have thought this time was the right time to make some pancakes again.

" It's her panties. " Jisung let out as he pinched his nose.

" It's a diaper idiot. " Changbin said with a smack on his head.

" Um.. I'll put her to sleep so someone else should change her diaper. " Minho quickly backed down from the task as he never had to change his cat's diaper because they were mature being and even others seemed to show reluctancy.

" We need a new diaper right? I'll go and bring it from a nearby shop so someone else should change it. " Seungmin quickly stood up from his seat and scrambled away leaving the other 6 kids to stare at each other and decide who will perform the task.

" We need someone to discard the shit after its successfully removed right? I volunteer to do it so someone else should do the task of actually removing it! " Jeongin quickly announces his task and backs away from the other 5 boys to decide their own fate.

" She's a girl and as the gentleman I am, I won't like to perform such a task without her consent so someone else should do the task. " Hyunjin said trying to back away but Changbin held him back.

" So you think we all are girls? " Hyunjin quickly shook his head as his doomed to fail plan failed.

" Rock.. paper.. " Chan started and the 4 boys extended their hands almost immediately. " Scissors! "

Chan and Jisung did stone and Hyunjin and Changbin did scissors.

" Yayayyaya!! " Jisung jumped in the same enthusiasm he showed when he first saw the baby and hugged the leader who rejoiced in happiness.

Meanwhile the other two glared at each other as if they would understand what the other person's sign would be and took their hands back.
" Rock.. paper.. scissors! "

Shit

" Yay!! I won! I won! First time in my life I won! " Changbin cheered in happiness, pumping his fists in the air as he radiated pure joy that even the baby giggled at him.

Hyunjin whose face had fallen as deep as the Mariana trench rose as he glanced at the pure happiness in the baby's eyes.

Her small teeth's peeking out of her lips as she gave a full smile to changbin. " Happy! " Everyone stilled and looked at the girl who said the word loud and clear.

" She can talk?! " Jisung let out in surprise as he inched closer to the girl. " Baby, can you talk? "

As if the child would answer, everyone waited but the kid didn't say anything else and hid her face in Minho's chest as an indication of her being shy.

" I think she can say only certain words, let's not pressurize her okay? " The 6 kids nodded and soon the door opened signifying Seungmin's return.

" I'm back with the diaper! " He announced between his breath. " So who's changing her? "

Everyone looked towards hyunjin causing him to let out to snicker. " Good luck hyunjin. " He said as he handed the diaper to him.

Chan yawned. The days exhaustion finally setting onto his eyes.

" Go and get some rest Chan. I'll help hyun and then put her to sleep. And you all too, go get some sleep. " Minho suggested and the leader didn't have any protests as he walked out of the kitchen followed by the other kids although reluctantly.

" Well where do you think we should start? " Hyunjin questioned unsure and Minho walked ahead leading them into a nearby bathroom.

He placed the girl on the counter and raised her frock, tucking it under her chin to help hyunjin in getting her undressed.

" Well do you know what we should be doing? " Hyunjin questioned unsure as he eyed the pack of diaper in his hand and the already filled diaper in the girl.

Minho shook his head but then removed his phone out of his back pocket. " How about we watch a video? "

.⋆☂˚。1125。˚☂⋆.

230808