Chapter 12

" Guys! It's dinner time! " Seungmin's voice roared through the apartment and everyone scrambled towards the big yet small kitchen compared to 8 grown up men.

" Oh wow. Jjajangmyeon? Who made it? " Jeongin clapped his hand as soon as his eyes fell on the dish.

" Mrs. Yoo gave it earlier. " Hyunjin informed and almost immediately digged in without waiting for anyone, however before he could lift it to his mouth his hand was slapped by no one but Minho who glared at him.

" Let the youngest eat first. "

" Yeah hyung. I'm first. " Jeongin said with a teasing grin and raised his chopsticks to dig in but Minho interrupted him.

" No Innie. Sarang should eat first. " Hyunjin scoffed at the contrast in his tone while speaking with him and then Jeongin but didn't say anything because honestly he was the same with the youngest male in the group.

" Should we start? " Sarang asked and recieved a nod from Minho so she held the training chopsticks in her small hands to dig in.

" How is it Sarangie? " Felix questioned with eager eyes to start eating up.

" Um? " Sarang looked a little confused. " Did eomma make this? "

At the mention of Sarang's parent, almost everyone perked up before Chan questioned.

" Eomma? Did your mom use to make this for you? " Sarang nodded in thought.

" But it's a little spicy. Mom never made it spicy for me because my stomach can't handle it. "

" Oh. Mrs Yoo knows we like spicy food that's why she must have added some spice. " Changbin added but Chan would like to disagree.

Not everyone in the group liked spicy food but they never complained when Mrs. Yoo was kind enough to give them food.

" Should we dig in now? " Seungmin questioned in his normal bored voice and they finally started eating.

" Did you talk to Manager seon about the vlog? " Minho asked halfway through the dinner.

" Um yeah. " Chan nodded and swallowed his food before continuing. " He said they have posted a formal message too under JYPE to clear any confusion stays might have."

" Is there any response yet? Or any clue? " Han questioned.

" No. The video was only posted an hour ago. Though there already are more than 50k views, it'll take time for Sarang's parents to reach out to us. " Chan explained and everyone nodded in understanding.

Suddenly Sarang yawned and rubbed her eyes.
" Why does full stomach always make me drowsy? " She mumbled with a pout as she rubbed her small tummy.

" Are you sleepy sarangie? " Felix cooed when Sarang nodded with clearly droopy eyes.

" Then let's go to sleep! " He exclaimed and stood up since he was the first one to finish.

" You can leave Sarang in my bed after she's asleep because she usually wakes up around 3 to go to the washroom so you'll have to wake up to accompany her. " Minho interrupted while continuing to munch on the noodles in his mouth.

" I can take her by myself. " Felix suggested and Minho shrugged.

" Sure you can. " He only offered because he didn't want the younger Aussie's sleep to be ruined when he usually wakes up early in the morning. But if Felix genuinely wanted to, then who was he to deny his one of the favourite humans.

" Let's go lixie. " Sarang tugged at his hand while she yawned again.

" Yeah good night everyone. "

" Good night daddy. " Sarang leaned up to placed a small peck on Chan's cheek who visibly melted under her touch.

" I want my good night kiss too Sarangie! " As expected the kids surrounding the table spoke up like ducks and Sarang just shrugged.

" Daddy please kiss them good night for me? " Chan nodded almost feveriously and as soon as Sarang has left, he made kissy faces towards his group mates.

" Now come on come on, who wants some good night kissies. "

" Eww. Go away. " Minho had already ducked away while pulling on Jisung's hand in case he might get caught up with Chan's kisses.

" C'here seungminnie. I'll kiss you goodnight. " Said male's face immediately contorted into a disgusted expression as he tried to maintain a distance between them.

" Ugh old man. Thats pedophilia. " And he left after that with Hyunjin skipping behind him that left only Changbin and Jeongin in the room who immediately looked at each other to silently contemplate who would be the sacrifice for the other to leave unscathed.

Changbin cocked his head towards Chan while maintaining eye contact with the youngest to indicate that he wasn't going to be the sacrifice today while Jeongin only glared at him.

" Uh.. I have an important research to do on.. uh.. walrus. " Changbin started. " I'm not sleeping anytime soon I guess. " And ducked behind Jeongin who was immediately strangled into a hug by Chan.

" Good night you two! " He shouted as he sprinted out of the kitchen just in time to hear Chan trying to kiss the maknae goodnight while the said maknae fought for his life.

.

" What are you doing? " Hyunjin flinched as his eyes snapped towards the entrance of the kitchen where Minho was stood while rubbing his eyes.

" Sorry did I wake you up? "

" No. I was thirsty and saw you snooping around the kitchen. " Minho replied with a shrug as he entered the kitchen.

" You didn't answer me. "

" Oh I'm just keeping my strawberries. " Hyunjin shrugged and placed two containers of his favourite fruit inside his fridge.

" I never understood why you never wrote your name on it, if you don't want seungmin to eat them. " Minho sipped on his glass of water as he stared at the taller blonde refilling the fridge with strawberries.

" I don't need to because everyone already know. " He shrugged.

" Why do you always buy two containers? "

" One for me and one for the devil. " He replied with nonchalance.

" You know, I always knew you didn't mind seung eating your strawberries because you always hid your share of strawberries in egg containers. You just pretend to get mad but bring more for him anyways. " Minho said as he drank the last drop of water. " Just my theory though. "

Hyunjin scoffed but didn't reply as he continued to stack his strawberries away.

" I always knew you were a softie for him. " He added.

" Me? Nuh huh. " Hyunjin scoffed but even Sarang could hear the lie if she wasn't in the bathroom currently.

As expected Felix had woken up to walk Sarang to the washroom but while in sleep he forgot he had to bring her back and has left towards his room while leaving Sarang alone in the washroom.

Minho, who was more experienced with Felix's habits, followed the duo quietly and decided to wait for Sarang when Felix left.

" You know you can tell him you like him. " Minho suddenly voiced as he stood up to leave and check up on Sarang.
" I'm sure he won't reject you. "

.⋆☂˚。1149。˚☂⋆.
Let me tell u seungjin was not planned, it just happened w/o my knowledge 🤷‍♀️
2

31118