Chapter 07

" Okay so how we doing this shit? "

" Language! " Chan warned from the living room where he acted as a Barbie doll for Sarang to style his hair.

" Okay so how we doing this poop? " Jisung again questioned with the company camera in his hands.

" Eww that's gross. " Hyunjin made a disgusted expression from his position on the living room couch. His hairs were littered with tiny hair clips and braided messily given he was the first Barbie model for Sarang.

" I'm just asking how we should shoot this vlog because we only have this morning. " Jisung asked with a sigh.

" How about you just shoot what we are doing right now? Because it's a vlog and normally we just shoot whatever we do for a day. " Seungmin suggested with a shrug as he exited the kitchen with strawberry smoothie in his hand to which he recieved a suspicious glare from the first model Barbie.

" Fine. Stay's would love seeing hyunjin like this. " Jisung turned the camera on and before he could focus on Hyunjin, said male had already sprinted out of the room.

" Hyunjin? Where did you go bro? " Jisung called with a teasing tone as he went on a mission to search the said male.

" I'm not coming out anytime soon. Have fun shooting others. " Hyunjin yelled from his bedroom. He could have just removed the clips and hairpins but he didn't want to upset the little girl who styled his hair with such an happy grin.

" Fine! " Jisung said and pretended to walk away. He eyed the smoothie in Seungmin's hand and the gears in his mind turned quite visibly.

" Oh seungmo, is that the same strawberry smoothie you made out of hyunjin's strawberries? " Seungmin hissed as he pressed a hand to Jisung's mouth to stop him from uttering nonsense but it was too late.

The bedroom door opened and out walked the Barbie. " Is it true? " He asked with a cold tone that sent shivers down Seungmin's spine.

" I-I can explain hyun- " But he didn't have any time to explain because hyunjin had already held him in a chokehold.

" Agnhhh.. l-let gooo! " Seungmin struggled with his one hand holding onto the stolen strawberries' smoothie.
" How about I-I share it with you! "

He tried to negotiate but only in vain as hyunjin continued to strangle him for his strawberries. He looked at Jisung for help but the chipmunk was busy shooting the chaos to care.

" Look hyunjin! Jisung is shooting you! " That seemed to snap the taller male out and his head turned towards the male who froze in his step.

" Shit- "

" Language! "

" Ahhhhh!! "

Spilt smoothie, Chan nearly going bald, Jeongin loosing his teeth due to slipping on the smoothie and a strangling session later

" Settle down kids! " Chan yelled, stress quite visible in his tone as he made adult-kids sit in a circle around the living room.

Hyunjin threw malicious glares across the room towards both Seungmin and Jisung while Felix sat between them as a peace offering.

" So what are we gonna do now? " Minho questioned as he looked towards the camera held in the leader's hand.

" We of course can't use the clip Jisung has recorded so let's think of something else. "

" Let's play mafia like we used to during new year vlives! " Jeongin suggested with Sarang in his lap.

" Mafia? " She questioned with wide curious eyes.

" But we are shooting this vlog for Sarang's parents to recognise her, we can't play games. " Changbin chipped in.

" Why not? I think stays would be happy to meet Sarang and some might help us find her parents. "

Chan contemplated Jeongin's statement and nodded.
" How about we just go live? "
Felix suggested.

" Can't without our managers and crew members, which sure would make sarang anxious. "

" So any other ideas? " Minho questioned and Hyunjin hesitantly raised his hand.

" Last year, Me, seungmin and Innie had to shoot for this program with a baby. How about we do something similar? "

" Good idea! " Seungmin approved and they started giving ideas as to how the vlog would go.

" So we are just playing dress up again but with Sarang as our role model? " Han asked in confirmation.

" Correct and whoever's dress makes Sarang the most happiest would be the winner. "

" Great! Let's start. " Jeongin clapped in excitement.

" Fine so should I start the camera? " Chan asked for his members approval and once they all sat in a more humane manner, he turned the camera on.

" Hello stays. "

" Hiii! " A series of greeting echoed through the living room and almost every member waved towards the camera.

" Today we have a special someone that we would like stays to meet. " Chan started as he sat beside the youngest and turned towards the camera.

" Everyone, drumroll please. " Almost immediately everyone started pounding on the floor, some making the sound from their mouth and Chan was once again concerned for the person living below their apartment but he pushed his worries away to introduce Sarang.

" Welcome Sarang! " The little girl, who was hiding behind the members sitting in the centre of the semi-circle, leaped forward with adorable giggles but when she didn't see anyone standing infront of her, but a still camera, she tilted her head in confusion.

" Stays? Where? " Everyone chuckled at her in fondness and Chan pointed towards the camera.

" There, the stays will see you from there. " This further confused her as she peered at the rectangular box called camera.

" How? "

" Magic. " Changbin replied with hand gestures which made her chuckle, her eyes turning cresents as she laughed at changbin's sillyness.

" Now now, everyone. Let's talk about our mission for today. " Minho clapped his hands to gather the attention like the true MC he was.

" Today we have Sarang as our role model and our mission is to dress her. In the end whoever's outfit Sarang choses is winner and will get a Han river view house from Chan hyung. "

" Hey hey hey! " Said male interrupted causing Minho to chuckle deviously.

" Fine, whatever food they want from the other members. "

" But I liked the previous prize more. " Jisung said with an exaggerated pout and others agreed except Changbin.

" I don't have any complaints with food. "

" I win or not, but we must not let Bin win! " Hyunjin said with determination and Changbin gave him a friendly smack on his shoulder which, being the drama queen he is, caused Hyunjin to cry out in pain.

" Should we start or not? " Jeongin questioned in impatience.

" Geez okay. "

.⋆☂˚。1088 。˚☂⋆.
231022