Chapter 16

" Get away from my child! "
The lady who has just bursted into their apartment stomped inside hurriedly and almost immediately snatched a worried Sarang into her arms.

" She is my child! You can't take her away noona! " The 'noona' of the lady, Mrs. Kwon looked at her flabbergasted.

" The audacity of this girl to snatch my kid away and say she's her mother! " Mrs. Kwon shrieked and tried to snatch Sarang away from her grip only for the girl to move away immediately to stop her.

" Exactly! The audacity of you to take her and say she's your child! "

The manager and skz looked between the two females ready to pounce on each other and rip out each other's hair, however Manager seon quickly stepped in and scooped Sarang away from the lady's grip once she was distracted.

" Excuse me ladies but we are having doubts knowing who's the actual parent here. " He started as he passed the scared from all the yelling child to Chan who immediately hugged her in comfort. " As Mrs. Kwon had already proved her relation with Sarang, or Yuri as she claimed, we are giving you Miss.. " he dragged letting the newly arrived girl to fill in.

" Moonbi. "

" Yes, Miss moonbi to prove your claim. " Said female immediately touched her neck and removed a locket from inside her sweater. She removed it carefully and opened it to show 2 different pictures inside the locket.

One picture had a picture of couple with the girl being Moonbi and other being a man which they assumed to be her husband. While the other picture was of a merely 1 year old child.

" This is Yuri when she was 15 months old. " Moonbi touched the small frame softly as if she was recalling the memory of when this picture was taken but before she could show it to others clearly, Mrs. Kwon snatched the locket from her hand and examined the picture.

She scoffed as she said. " You could barely tell if this child is Yuri or not. For all we know you might have sticked a picture of any random child. " She shrugged and immediately Moonbi shook her head.

" I'm telling the truth Noona. Yuri is my child. " She said with desperation and then turned towards the manager and skz.
" I'm telling the truth. You might not be able to clearly see if it's Yuri or not but she is my child. Please believe me. "

Once again Mrs. kwon scoffed in disbelief. " If you're her mother and I'm lying, how do I know that her name is Yuri? "

" Because you are my noona. You knew I was pregnant when you left for Thailand. Then why are you trying to steal her away noona? " She had tears glistening in her eyes but she pushed it away as she looked at her supposed sister pleadingly.

" Hear the bullshit she is uttering. " Mrs. Kwon scoffed in disbelief of umpteenth time while crossing her arms. " Let me tell you I am a single child and I don't have a sister. What bullshit are you spewing just to take my child away? Are you that desperate? "

" Noona please. " Moonbi begged, a single tear falling from her eye. " Please stop lying. I know we had ups and down and you didn't approve of me and Sunghoon but please don't try to take my child, my Yuri away. "

" I'm lying?! " Mrs kwon widened her eyes in disbelief. " You're the one lying. I have given enough proofs to support my claim while you continue to speak utter nonsense without any proof! " She then turned towards Manager seon while gesturing towards Chan to bring Sarang to her.

" I have had enough of this nonsense. Please give my kid and I'll leave peacefully. " At that moonbi panicked and looked at the manager and kids desperately.

" I'm not lying! Please believe me! Yuri is my child, please don't separate me with her please. She's the only one keeping me alive. "

Seeing her desperate tears Chan hesitated and Manager seon understood him so he decided to put forth a last option infront of them.

" How about we let Sarang decide who her parents are? " The manager questioned and immediately Mrs. Kwon shook her head in denial.

" No we are not letting my child near this mental women. She may try to manipulate her for all we know. Give her to me! " She tried to take a step forward but immediately Hyunjin and Changbin who were standing beside Chan stepped up to shield the little girl hiding her face in the older's neck.

" Please co-operate. This is the only way to find out the truth and if you're her parent, you should rest assured and trust your child enough to know she'll choose you. " Manager seon said calmly. Though Mrs. Kwon still hesitated but nodded though leaving her glare from Moonbi who sniffled in relief.

She wiped her tears and sniffled once again to steady her voice so as to not scare the little girl when she called her in the softest voice possible.

" Yuri-ya. Come to Eomma, let's go home hmm? " Chan crouched down to keep the girl down who turned around towards Moonbi with hesitation in her eyes. However she continued to cling to Chan causing Moonbi's smile to drop.

" Yuri-ya.. don't you miss eomma? Please? I missed you. " Her lips wobbled as she tried to stop her tears when Sarang turned around and hid her face again in Chan's chest.

Mrs. Kwon scoffed with a smirk and then turned towards Sarang as she smiled wide and called. " Yuri baby. Come here. Mama is here to bring you home. "

Her voice was coated with honey as she crouched down, a little away from the girl hugging Chan and raised her arms for a hug.

Chan once again turned the girl around to look at the lady who gestured with a smile to come and hug her.

Sarang looked at Chan hesitantly and then at Mrs. Kwon before slowly walking towards her. She stole glances at Moonbi who almost fell on her knees while sobbing silently.

" Awee. My baby~ I missed you so much! " Mrs. Kwon wrapped her in her arms with a grin as wide as Chan's shoulder and hoisted her up with a chuckle.

" Are you ready to go home? " She asked the little girl who only clutched her clothes and hid her face on her shoulder without a response.

" I guess then Mr. And Mrs. Kwon are Sarang's real parents. " Manager seon sighed in relief.

.⋆☂˚。1092 。˚☂⋆.
Who do you think is Sarang's real parent?
231123