Chapter 03

" Dadaa.. " A familiar yet strange voice entered his ears causing him to open his eyes.

" So it wasn't a dream. "

" Dadaa food. " The baby said as she stood near the bed Chan was sleeping on and pointed towards the door.

He sat up on his bed and stretched his limbs before following the girl outside his room towards the kitchen where he could hear some chatter.

" Did you know she could speak and walk? " He questioned as soon as he entered the kitchen where Minho was cooking, hyunjin was eating cereals and Jisung seemed to be sleeping on the kitchen table.

" Yeah, I guess she was just shy yesterday. " Minho replied and placed a plate full of banana waffle on the table.

" You want honey or chocolate syrup baby? " The 3 year old girl looked at her options and after a very long battle between those two she answered.

" Chocolate! " Minho complied with her request and placed the baby on a chair and after pushing Jisung from his other chair, he himself took a seat to feed her.

Jisung groaned and stumbled to the floor, now awake he stood up while whining.
" How was your diaper session last night? "

Chan questioned the long haired blonde scrolling on his phone as he poured a glass of water for himself.
" It wasn't that bad. I learned new things last night. "

His enthusiasm surprised the leader but he didn't mind it as long as he doesn't have to learn it and apply it too.

" Did you ask the manager about what to do now? " Seungmin questioned suddenly spawning behind the grumpy squirrel, making him jump as he yelped.

" Gosh seungmin! You scared the shit outta me. "

" Uh huh, no swearing infront of the baby. " It was now Felix who entered with his voice sounding deeper than usual as he had just woken up.

" The manager texted me and said he would bring some clothes for the baby and since we all have different schedules he'll care take of her in the mean time. "

" But won't he be busy too? He is our manager afterall. " Jisung questioned and Chan nodded because well if skz was working then the managers will be too.

" How about I take care of her until my afternoon vocal lesson? " Jeongin volunteered as he walked into the already crowded kitchen.

" Yeah and till then I'll be done recording my song cover so I can take care of her after that. " Seungmin continued.

" Okay but are you sure innie? You can take care of her without our supervison? " Hyunjin doubted because in his eyes the maknae was a baby too.

" Hyung we have to write songs right? How about I write here in our dorm and after I'm done I'll quickly send you a demo so that I can keep an eye on innie and the baby too. " Jisung suggested.

" I don't trust you with a baby though. " Chan muttered under his breath but everyone heard it loud and clear causing Jisung to pout. " Okay fine Innie and Jisung will take care of the baby till afternoon and after that seungmin and whoever will be free. " He finalized and recieved a collective nod.

" Are we gonna keep calling her baby? Or should we call her by her name? " Hyunjin questioned as he glanced at the baby eating the waffle once Minho had broken it into small bites for her.

" We don't know her name though. She can talk right? Minho ask her. " Minho turned towards the child on Chan's request and once she had swallowed the bite he prepared to ask.

" What's your name baby? " Said girl looked at Minho with wide doe eyes and thought for a second.

" Name? Baby. " She pointed at her chest as she said with a wide grin. Minho looked back at Chan who shurgged.

" How about we give her a nickname? " Jeongin suggested as if she were a puppy he get to name.

" Oh oh I have an idea. " Jisung said while bouncing in his place. " How about Sarang (love)? " He looked around at his members for their approval.

" Because she is cute and lovable? " The youngest questioned and Jisung vigorously nodded. " Well fine by me. " He said with a shrug and others nodded.

" Okay then sarang it is. " Minho said and glanced back at the girl who looked around with curious eyes.

" Sa.. rang? " She asked with a cute voice. " Yes baby, from now on you're our Sarang. " She nodded with a happy smile while clapping her tiny hands.

After breakfast

" You sure you'll be able to handle her? " Chan asked for nth time as he turned towards the youngest with the more younger girl of their dorm in his arms.

" Don't worry. I have experience with my own siblings so I'll be fine. " Chan sighed and decided to trust him.

" Oh and Manager seon will be coming to give you some clothes sometimes later and then he'll leave for his own work. " He informed and once he was sure Jeongin had heard it he left the dorm.

" What should we do Sarang? " He turned towards the 3 years old girl who shrugged her shoulder with a pout.

" Cocomelon? " She questioned and Jeongin immediately nodded before turning on the living room TV to play the nursery rhymes.

He stared with adoration in his eyes when Sarang would sing along few of them with her cute voice and baby words. Halfway through he removed his phone to record the scene so that he could send to their group chat.

Crackheads 🤡

[Video attached]
Look at our sarangie, she is too cuteeee!

Min hyung 🐈
Aww I miss her already!

Sunshine bok✨
UwU

The others seemed to be busy with their schedule so he decided not to disturb them further and focused on the baby infront of him.

" Baby you want some mango juice? " The mentioned kid turned around and nodded her cute little head. Jeongin took a few moment to coo at her and then walked inside the kitchen to bring two classes of juice.

Jisung was busy composing in his room so the youngest decided to not disturb him. He kept the glasses onto the coffee table in the living room.

" Here Sarang, you need help holding the cup? " She nodded as she held the cup and Jeongin placed his hand below the cup to prevent it from falling.

She took small sips and placed it back on the table. " Is it good? "

" Hmm, tasty. " She said with a thumbs up and heart striking smile. Jeongin returned her smile and sipped on his own glass of juice when the door bell rang.

" It must be manager nim. " He mumbled to himself and opened the door to confirm his thought.

" Oh Jeongin-ah, here are the clothes and a new sipper bottle. I bought some child friendly treats my daughter used to like when she was a kid and some diapers. I would have stopped but I have to file the missing report and talk with the officer about the girl so I'll get going. " He said while handing a bag filled with all the mentioned things. Jeongin nodded and before he could thank the manager he had already ran away with hasty steps.

" Thank you I guess. " He thanked even if the manager didn't hear him and closed the door but soon he heard the sound of glass shattering and his eyes widened.

" Sarang! "

.⋆☂˚。1233。˚☂⋆.
I askd for a Mc chicken burger in Burger King ༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ
230813