Chapter 04

" Oh no sarangie. " He let out as he stared at the scene ahead and even Jisung ran out of his room at the loud noise.

The juice glass long broken on the floor with the 3 year old girl standing at her place with guilty eyes and the juice splattered on her clothes as her lower lips trembled.

" 'm sawry. " She muttered with a heartbreaking voice as she prepared herself to get yelled at for her mistake. " I didn't.. mean to. "

Jeongin eyes softened as he took careful steps forward. " It's okay sarangie, the glass was too heavy for you, hmm? " He questioned and Sarang nodded while avoiding eye contact.

" Then I'll give you less heavy glass next time so that you can hold it easily okay? " Jisung cooed at the scene unfolding infront of him and felt like a proud brother watching his younger brother take care of a little kid.

" Now let's get you cleaned up. Good thing manager nim just dropped some new clothes for you. " Sarang nodded and opened her arms to let Jeongin carefully hold her so that she won't be hurt by the shattered glass pieces.

He glanced at Jisung who was standing near the living room door and before he could open his mouth Jisung cut him off.
" You clean her up, I'll handle this mess. "

" That wasn't—  "

" It's okay. I'll be quick and then I can continue with my work. " He reassured and the youngest gave a relieved smile.

" Thank you hyung. "

" Anything for my favourite people. " He replied with a wink and went to bring the cleaning supplies while Jeongin brought the bag with clothes and Sarang to the nearby bathroom.

" Swiming pool! " The girl excitedly jumped in her steps as she walked towards the empty bath tub. " No water? "
She questioned as she glanced back towards Jeongin with confused eyes.

" You wanna play in the bath tub? " Sarang quickly nodded with a happy grin that he couldn't say no to so he started the tap to fill it with warm water.

" While the tub is filling let's get you undressed okay? " Sarang said a little ok and walked towards him with raised hands.

Jeongin carefully removed her frock dipped with the mango juice and then her pants. He stopped when he saw the diaper and contemplated removing it.

" Minho hyung must have changed in the morning, should I remove it? " He muttered under his breath and wondered whether to remove the diaper or not.

" Wait a sec Sarang. " He dashed towards the living room and grabbed his phone before sprinting back towards the bathroom. He opened it and typed " When should we change a kids diaper? "

The results said every 2-3 hours so he deemed it okay to remove it. " I'll remove your diaper now okay? "

Even though Sarang nodded Jeongin felt like he was invading her privacy or something. Nonetheless he quickly removed the diaper and placed the kid into the bath tub once the water was a perfect temperature.

Immediately happy with the water surrounding her, Sarang splashed water around her with happy giggles filling the entire bathroom.

" Why is— oh. " Jisung entered as soon as he heard the happy sounds and his heart once again sweld with the adorable sight. " Are you having fun baby? " He asked with a baby voice and recieved enthusiastic nod from Sarang.

" Yes! So much fun! " She giggled as she splashed little bit of water on Jeongin and Jisung.

Jeongin yelped as more water was splashed on him since Jisung decided to join in on Sarang's entics and he glared at him.

" Oh you're so getting wet! " He warned and splashed atleast a half litre water towards Jisung's face.

" Ahh~ sarangie attack! " The two joined forces to bring the youngest down and in the end all three ended up being drenched with the water and the bath tub empty.

" Okay it's enough. Let's dress Sarangie before she gets cold. " The girl giggled as Jeongin picked her up with a towel wrapped around her to keep her warm and Jisung removed a few options for her.

" Which one do you like baby? "

She pointed towards a pink and grey unicorn jumper and Jeongin dressed her up.

After successfully cleaning themselves and the baby they left the bathroom to eat lunch. While they were having fun a lot of time had already passed and it was already afternoon so Jeongin quickly helped Sarang to eat the breadrolls Minho had prepared before he left in the morning and once he had eaten something himself, he left sarang in Jisung's care to get ready to leave.

" Seung hyung said he's leaving soon so till then take care of her. " Jeongin said and placed a quick kiss on Sarang's cheek.
" I'll come soon okay baby? " Sarang nodded with a smile.

" Wait Innie, bring this pendrive to Chan hyung, tell him I have made the necessary changes in one of the songs and wrote the lyrics for the track he requested for. " Jisung passed the black pendrive and the youngest nodded.

" Innie..? " Sarang questioned as she glanced between Jisung and Jeongin.

" Yes Sarang, I'm Jeongin but call me innie and this is sung hyung. " He introduced themselves. They had been so caught up with her coming in their life out of nowhere, they forgot to introduce themselves to her.

" Sung hyung! " She said with a happy giggle causing the two skz members to laugh.
" No not hyung, call me only sung or sungie okay? "

" Sungie! " She said with a determined voice and Jisung nodded.

" Ugh I have to leave but Sarang is making this soo difficult! " Jeongin whined but Jisung pushed him towards the door while giggling evily.

" Go now so that you can come back early. " He bargained but Jeongin only pouted leaving nonetheless.

" Bye bye sarangie, don't miss me too much. " He called out lastly before leaving out the door.

" Now Sarang, what should we do? " Jisung questioned as he turned around only to find the living room empty. He swore that he left sarang there only few moments ago.

Scared for his life he quickly entered the only room whose door was open, Minho's room.

" Oh there you are. " He heaved a sigh of relief as he saw the girl near Minho's bed with the familiar cat plushie in her hand.

" Soonie! " She pointed towards the cat plushie as she remembered playing with it last night while she fell asleep on Minho's shoulder.

" Yes that's soonie, did you meet doongie and Dori? " At the sound of two unfamiliar name she tilted her head in confusion.

He smiled at her cuteness and opened the bedside table to remove the other two cat plushies Minho owned to show it to the little girl.

" He is Doongie and Dori. " He introduced and Sarang waddled towards him.

" Sisters? " She questioned implying the relation between the three cats and Jisung shook his head.

" Brothers. "

.⋆☂˚。1163。˚☂⋆.
I want a cat soo bad!
230821