Chapter 11

" Sarang, it's dinner time! " Hyunjin called out to the girl who was currently painting in the older's room. After waiting for a minute for Sarang to arrive in the kitchen, he decided to just walk back to his room to retrieve the girl since she didn't seem to hear him calling.

" Sarangie? It's dinner time. " He repeated as he peaked inside. Sarang was in the exact same position she was in when Hyunjin left to heat up the food Mrs. Yoo bought today.

Sprawled on the floor with pastel colours scrambled around her frame. Her head perked up when she heard the older male.

" Oh? Did everyone come home? "

" No. They're still at JYP building. Chan hyung said they might get late so you should eat dinner incase you get hungry. "

" But.. we should wait for them.. " Sarang sat up on her knees and looked at hyunjin to see if he agreed.

" But they might get late, baby. You need to eat because you forgot to eat evening snack since we were busy drawing. "

" But eomma said we should eat together, like a family. " Her lips instinctively turned into a pout and Hyunjin didn't know what to say.

" I'll call Chan hyung okay? You can continue drawing. " Hyunjin gave a smile and ushered out of his room to call the leader.

" Hello? "

" Come home right now. "

" Uhh.. I can't we have to do some finishing touches on the comeback songs and then talk with the composer and then manager-nim wanted to— "

" Sarang wants to have dinner with us all because family eats dinner together. " Hyunjin cut him off and Chan paused.

" But the danceracha— "

" Sarang? Chan hyung wants to talk to you— " Hyunjin called for the oblivious little girl but Chan immediately cut him off in panic.

" No wait!! I think I can make it for dinner if I come early tomorrow and talk with manager seon on call and then talk with the — "

" Great! " Hyunjin once again cut him off. " Then bring everyone with you till 8 and I'll heat the dinner up. "

Chan could practically hear the grin in Hyunjin's voice and sighed. But a part of him was happy because it was rare for them to have dinner together like a family they were.

" Fine. I'll drag their asses over. "

" Okay byeee~ see you home. " Hyunjin hung up the call and waddled towards his bedroom to inform the girl once again focusing on her painting.

" We'll have dinner together with everyone Sarang. " Hyunjin peeked his head inside the bedroom door causing Sarang to pick her head up and look towards the llama.

" Jinnie, can you help me draw clouds? " Hyunjin immediately nodded with a smile, happy to help the girl since she asked so adorably.

" How are clouds made Jinnie? " Sarang questioned once Hyunjin had settled beside her with a color pencil in his hand to draw the clouds.

" Umm... Thats fart of the airplanes. " Sarang giggled at the response.

" What? "

" Yeah. Have you seen an airplane flying in the sky? They leave a white trail behind them like a fart and all this fart gets collected to make a cloud. " Hyunjin replied with a straight face making Sarang giggle more.

" So does that mean coulds smell like fart? " Hyunjin nodded.

" Yeah they do. But since it's too above us we can't smell it from here. " The way Hyunjin was speaking as if he believed everything that left his mouth continued to make Sarang chuckle at his stupidity.

" Who told this to you Hyunjinnie? " Sarang questioned while covering her mouth to stiffle her giggles.

" Jisung did. He was once explaining it to Felix and I heard them. " Hyunjin nodded in thought as he remembered how they were speaking in low volume that day in the living room as if sharing secrets that made Hyunjin want to eavesdrop.

At that Sarang started full on cackling that she almost lost her balance and fell on her back while clutching her stomach but Hyunjin only looked at her in confusion and slight worry.

" Why are you laughing Sarang? " He unintentionally pouted.

" Y-You are so funny Jinnie! " She continued to laugh while clutching her stomach and Hyunjin's lips puckered more into a pout.

" But I didn't say anything funny though. "

" Clouds are made of condensed water Jinnie. " She tried to stiffle her laugh to speak properly. " The water evaporates due to summer heat and rises to the sky where it cools and condenses as water droplets to form a cloud not by airplane's fart paboya. " She shook her head while face palming with a giggle.

" If you knew why ask me? " He huffed at the clear fun Sarang was having while laughing at him.

" I was asking how clouds are drawn on paper not how they are formed in the sky. " Sarang shook her head in mock disappointment. " Hyunjin Pabo. "

" Hey! I'm older than you. You can't call me Pabo! " Hyunjin crossed his arms to look intimidating but it had zero effects on the little girl who smirked mischievously.

" Hyunjinnie Pabo. " She said while sticking her tongue out.

" So you wanna rebel huh?" Hyunjin said while slowly standing up to catch Sarang who had already sprung up form her seat to get away from the fuming ferret as soon as possible.

" Hyunjinnie paboya. " She said again with a giggle and ran around the small room while Hyunjin chased after her. Soon the room had erupted into a fit of giggles and chuckles as Hyunjin tackled sarang onto his bed while tickling her mercilessly.

Sarang laughed as she tried to stop Hyunjin's hands from reaching her belly.

" Now who's the pabo Sarang? "

" S-Stopp, I'm sorry Jinnie. " She giggled uncontrollably and hearing her laugh so heartily, Hyunjin couldn't stop himself from smiling too. He was smiling so widely that he was worried he might spilt his face into two if he didn't stop anytime soon.

" I see you are having fun without me? " Chan leaned on the bedroom door as he took the sight of a reddened Sarang and Hyunjin who was laughing happily while tickling the poor girl continuously.

" Daddy! " She called and finally freed herself from Hyunjin and ran towards the eldest to give him a hug.

" Jinnie is a meanie. He called me a pabo. " Hyunjin gasped as he pointed a finger towards Sarang accusingly.

" When did I?! It was you who called me that! "

" No daddy! It was Jinnie who said clouds are made of airplane fart! It's that what a pabo would say right? " Chan laughed at that and hugged Sarang close to himself as he nodded in agreement.

" You're right baby. It's Hyunjin who's a pabo. " Sarang grinned happily while Hyunjin gave a betrayed look towards both and huffed while sitting on his bed with Crossed arms and legs.

" Fine I'm the pabo. So this pabo won't give you both any donuts that I ordered. "

At that both Sarang and Chan gasped and ran towards Hyunjin with pleading eyes.

" What?! no! "

" Hyunjinnie is not a Pabo! "

" Atleast I should get a donut right? It was Sarang who called you pabo right? "

" DADDY! "

And once again the dorm filled with laughter and suddenly the atmosphere was warm and comfortable. Just like a family.

.⋆☂˚。1208。˚☂⋆.
231117