Chapter 10

When it was seungmin's turn, he knew he was gonna win the moment Sarang stepped into the Yoda robe with the biggest grin.

She didn't even wait for seungmin before she was leaping outta the room to show everyone her outfit.

" Look Look! I'm a baby Yoda!! " She jumped up and down while giggling. The kids clapped their hands in enthusiasm and she brightened more.

" Do I look cute daddy? " Chan vigorously nodded, not even surprised over what Sarang referred to him as.

" The cutest. " Sarang giggled and hugged the older male who immediately melted like chocolate ice cream.

" I want a hug too Sarang! " Changbin whined.

" Me too! "

" Me three! "

" Me four! " Almost everyone had started shouting like a group of ducks and Sarang couldn't help but take turns to hug each of them.

" Okay Bin, leave her. We still need to know the winner. " Chan tried to pry the buff dwaekki's hands away causing Changbin to pout like a toddler.

" Okay Sarang. Are you ready to choose a winner? " Felix questioned with excitement in his voice and Sarang nodded with a grin.

" I know whose clothes I liked the most! " Sarang clapped her hand to show her enthusiasm and turned towards seungmin who fluffed up in pride.

He was ready to leap out of his seat and stand like a true champion until Sarang opened her mouth to announce the winner.

" Daddy! " She pointed towards the said male who smiled in surprise.

" Me? Why? "

" Because your hoodie smelled like your hug. Warm and soft. " Sarang wrapped her hands around herself as she sighed in comfort.

" Awee~ " A series of awes where heard in the living room.

" Then its decided, Chan hyung is the winner. " Everyone clapped along with Sarang who sat on the winner male's lap.

" Thank you everyone. Thank you Sarang. " Chan placed a soft kiss on the girls head as she giggled.

" So I guess this is it? " Jeongin questioned as he pointed towards the camera.

" Yeah, we should say goodbye to stays. " Minhk reminded and everyone turned towards the camera to say bye.

After they have said bye with a bit of chaos and Sarang waving her hands frantically, Chan turned the camera off and sighed.

" I'll send the videos to editor-nim and Changbin bring the camera to the studio when you're coming later. " Said male nodded and Chan collected the individual self-cams.

" What is everyone's schedule? Who's gonna stay with Sarang today? " Minho turned towards the members who were gathering their clothes.

" I have vocal practice. " Felix raised his hand.

" Me and Innie have to shoot our new vocalracha comeback unit. " Seungmin pointed towards himself and the maknae.

" Hyunjin? " Minho turned towards the said male who shrugged.

" I don't know. Manager nim haven't sended anything for me so I guess I'm free. "

" 3racha has to go to the main building to finalize some songs for the comeback. " Jisung chipped in from his position on the couch.

" I have to talk with our choreographer for our concert next month. You think I can trust Hyunjin enough to take care of Sarang by himself? " Hyunjin huffed in mock offence.

" I surely can take care of Sarang! See we are literally compatible! " Hyunjin proved his claim by pointing towards Sarang who was helping him gather his clothes.

" Uh.. I'm not too sure either. " Chan rubbed at his nape and Hyunjin glared.

" Fine, I will prove you all wrong! Just go you all! " Hyunjin huffed and gestured Sarang to follow him towards his room which she did while blinking her eyes in confusion.

Chan sighed. " I guess he can take care of her. "

" Have you seen him with kkami? I have and I don't trust Jin either. " Seungmin shrugged as he contemplated secretly stay behind and watch over the duo.

" We can't argue with him now. Let's just get ready to leave. " Changbin urged everyone to usher towards their room to get ready.

Though reluctantly, everyone went on about their day.

2 hours later

" YES SARANG! STAB HIM! SHOOT HIM! KILL HIM! BUAHAHAHA YES! "

Sarang jumped in happiness once the screen displayed a green colored victory.
" I did it hyune! I completed the 3rd level! "

" Good job sarangie! I didn't know you're so good at shootout. " Hyunjin high fived with the girl in amusement. When he first suggested to play the game, he thought only he would play and Sarang would watch intrigued but what he didn't expect was Sarang to recognise the game and ask to play.

" Appa always used to play this game with me when we lived in our big house. " Sarang clapped as she stared at the screen again to see the scoreboard. Though her ranking wasn't that impressive, it was impressive enough for a 3 and a half year old.

Hyunjin at first thought she was referring to Chan but when he processed what she meant, his eyes widened. Thinking it was a clue to finding out Sarang's parents, he questioned the girl.

" Appa? As in your real father? " He questioned and Sarang nodded.
" Where is this big house of yours? "

Sarang gave a pondering look as she tapped her index finger on her chin to show that she was trying to remember her house.

But before she could answer the door bell rang.
" Uh.. play this game till I come. I'll see who's on the door. "

Sarang nodded and once again sat on the swivel chair in the older's room.

" Hello? " Hyunjin greeted the female standing outside of the house.

" Oh hello, Hyunjin. I bought food for you. " A familiar voice said and Hyunjin immediately perked up and opened the door wider.

" Mrs. Yoo, how are you? " He greeted the older lady with a respectful bow to which she just waved her hand in dismissal.

" Please Hyunjin. I consider you as my son, please don't get so formal. " She laughed and extended the packed food towards the male.

" Here, my daughter made enough food today so I came to share it with you. "

" Oh thank you so much Mrs. Yoo. You always bring us homemade food so that we don't have to eat outside food regularly. We all are very thankful for that. " Hyunjin gave a heartfelt smile as he clutched the bundle of packed food to his chest.

" Oh don't mention it. I told you that you all are like my son, so it my pleasure to give you healthy food. Besides it was you all that helped me move my furniture into my house downstairs when my daughter was pregnant. " She smiled as she patted on Hyunjin's head.
" Take care of your health and share the food with everyone okay? "

Hyunjin nodded like a cute puppy and Mrs. Yoo turned to leave.

" Hyune? Who's that lady? " Hyunjin turned around to see Sarang standing behind him watching the lady disappear around the corner of the hallway.

" Oh she's the nice lady from downstairs, who occasionally brings us food ever since we helped her move into the appartment downstairs to show gratitude. "

" Oh. " Sarang nodded.

" She reminded me of my grandma. "

.⋆☂˚。1188。˚☂⋆.

Have u all heard the rockstar album? Which songs ur fav?

231112