Chapter 06

" Sarang, baby wait! " Changbin called as the little girl ran around the dorm trying to get away from the older male.

" Woah, careful Sarang you'll hurt yourself. " Chan held the girl in place as she tried to wiggle away.

" What happened? " Minho questioned as he entered the living room when he heard the noise.

" Sarang is not letting me change her diaper. "

" Why? " Chan questioned more towards the baby rather than changbin.

" Hurts my butt. " She pouted while patting her frock covered back.

" Oh it must be the skin rashes. " Jeongin entered the scene. He had experience when his younger brother would fuss around as the diaper used to rash his sensitive skin.

" Then what should we do? We can't let her without a diaper can we? " Changbin asked as he placed the extra diaper back into the bag Manager seon brought.

" I think she should be able to stay without a diaper. " Jeongin rubbed his chin in thought as he stared at the little girl looking at him with wide pleading eyes.

" You sure? " Minho questioned. Up until now he only treated Sarang as his cats but his cats never encountered being diapered so he sought for the more experienced one aka Yang Jeongin's opinion.

" Sarang, will you let us know if you wanted to use the washroom? " The youngest inquired as he crouched down to be on eye level with the girl.

The 3 year old nodded vigorously. Anything to keep her sensitive butt rash free.

" Okay then. Let's trust Sarang. " He stood up and glanced around his hyung's who nodded.

" And what if she pees herself? " Seungmin questioned causing Sarang to huff with a pout.

" No I won't! I'm a grown up girl! " She showed her tiny fists to show her determination causing seungmin to raise his hands in mock surrender.

" Did you atleast clean her, bin? " Changbin nodded to answer Chan and Sarang suddenly started jumping.

" Emergency! Emergency! " The kids looked around at each other in alert and only Jeongin was fast enough to carry the girl and run towards the nearest bathroom.

Hyunjin who was sitting on the living room couch, quietly watching the scene unfold let out an amused chuckle.

The next day

" And this block on this one. "

" Here? "

" No don't eat it! "

" OAHHH! " A sudden scream sounded through the living room early in the morning. " Who the f— fridge kept a Lego block on the floor! "

Groaning in his sleep, Chan yawned before sitting on his bed. He rubbed his eyes and looked around at the clock to see 6.46 am glowing on the screen.

" Why did y'all wake up this early in the morning? " Jisung's sleepy voice could be heard in the living room along with a pair of other voices and he decided to check on them.

" Sarang woke up early because she was afraid that she might wet the bed and couldn't sleep again so I decided to play with her. " Seungmin replied as he was the early riser in their dorm.

" Whose Lego blocks are those? " Jisung questioned and jumped on the sofa only to sprawl like a star fish, both the members ignoring the yelping llama who had unfortunately stepped on one of the blocks.

" Felix's. "

" The ones he lost? "

" The ones I stole. " Seungmin replied with an evil grin and a gasp sounded through the living room.

" My Lego blocks!! " Came out the chick as soon as he saw his Lego blocks box discarded somewhere in the living room.

" I have been searching for you my whole life. " He dramatically exclaimed as he hugged the empty box.
" Where did you find them seung? "

Jisung snorted at the innocent question but Seungmin just shrugged in response.
" The old storage cupboard. " He replied motioning towards the old, dusty, long forgotten, filled with spiders and other filthy bugs, cupboard in the corner of the living room.

Felix cringed as he tried to sympathized with his blocks for enduring their days locked in that nasty place. Despite growing up in a country home known for such a wild life, Felix always preferred to stay away from those arthropods.

This being the main reason seungmin preferred to keep the box in that cupboard, away from the original owner's eyes.

" Are we shooting the vlog this early? " Jeongin questioned as he heard the choas, disrupting his sleep.

There was a knock on the door interrupting their conversation. Chan who was sitting on the sofa arm this whole time, quietly listening to the scene unfold just waiting for something to happen so that he could step in and diffuse the situation, stood up to get the door.

" Morning. " Changbin greeted as he entered the door. He had forgotten to take the keys when he left for the gym early in the morning. Usually he would hesitate to ring the bell as the other members might be sleeping and he hated to distrub someone's sleep but he heard the noises from inside so he decided to ring the bell.

" I met manager nim near the building entrance and asked me to bring the camera to shoot our vlog. " He explained as he placed the expensive camera on the reliable leader's hand.

" Thank you bin. "

" Also he told us to take the morning off so we can shoot this vlog. "

" Great! I can sleep the morning away. " Jisung exclaimed as he stretched yawning and walked towards his bedroom with slothy steps.

" Want me to keep you company? " Came a husky voice and a sleepy cat with a suspicious grin peeked from the other bedroom door.

" Not with a child in the house! " Chan warned but his warning fell on deaf ears as Jisung skipped towards the older's bedroom.

" What do you want for breakfast Sarang? " Felix questioned after he was done reuniting with his Lego blocks, also averting the attention from the previous topic.

" Um.. " The little girl thought for a second before shrugging her shoulder. " Whatever lixie can make. "

Felix lit up when she referred to him with the nickname he taught her last night. " Okay then I'll make you steak! "

" Ehh?! " Everyone let out a surprised noise and Felix gave a sheepish smile.

" Kidding, just kidding. " He chuckled and walked inside the kitchen.

" Are you okay now hyunjin? " Chan asked and the attention turned towards the drama llama, who was fine this whole time by the way, started withering in pain once he remembered that he had unfortunately stepped on a block.

" Tsk such a darma queen. " Seungmin muttered under his breath only to receive a pout form the said drama queen.

.⋆☂˚。1100。˚☂⋆.
I'm sorry for the souls tht r dying while waiting for an update 🤧
231011