Chapter 08

" So everyone has approximately an hour to prepare the outfits for Sarang and as soon as the buzzer which I'll set is off, everyone will gather here and one by one will showcase their outfits. " The members let out a noise of cheer as they got excited to dress Sarang up.

" Any questions? " Chan questioned and immediately Jeongin raised his hand.

" Does the clothes have to be baby clothes? " Chan considered his question since they didn't have any baby clothes lying around their apartment other than the clothes manager seon had brought. So he shook his head.

" You can style a piece of cloth, doesn't matter if it's for kids. " Jeongin held up a thumbs up and Chan held the timer in his hand.

" So the time starts... now! " Everyone scrambled around the living room to go and search for something Sarang can wear.

" Don't forget to grab the self-cams! " Chan reminded and the assigned members (Minho, Changbin, Jeongin and Seungmin) grabbed the four self cams that were given to them along with the main camera.

Jeongin who knew what he was searching for entered his bedroom only to see a pile of clothes already scattered around the room and a frustrated quokka standing between the mess he had created.

" You made a mess Jisung hyung! " The said person looked at him with defeated sigh.

" I don't have any baby clothes! The oldest I have is when I was 13! " He whined as he felt like he was already loosing.

" Well you did spawn at the age of 13. " Jeongin mumbled but then decided to help the poor soul. " I know we all don't have our baby clothes that's why I asked Chan if we could use own clothes but alter it a little for Sarang. "

" When did you ask that? " Jisung asked confused causing the youngest to sigh.

" Well just know that they don't have to be baby clothes and please, " He pleaded. " Please clear this mess because if Minho hyung sees this when he had recently cleaned the room, he would bite my ear off because of his favouritism towards you. "

" Don't blame me as if you don't hide your candy wrappers in my blanket and hide behind Chan when I try to stuff them in your mouth! " Jisung huffed but started to clear the mess nonetheless.

Jeongin ignored his statement and decided to settle the self cam somewhere so it can record while he tries to put his imaginary outfit to reality.

Meanwhile

" Hah! Found it! " Minho removed the cute frilled frock from his cupboard and shook it a little to see the frill swinging in the air prettily.

" Never thought buying clothes for soonie can help me in anyways. " Hyunjin, who entered the room with light steps as he was busy ruining Changbin's outfit more than trying to formulate his own, glanced at the pretty dress in Minho's hand.

" Oh? Why do you have a kids frock in your cupboard? "

" I found it cute but didn't have any kids so thought why not buy it for soonie and now I finally have a kid who can wear it. " He shrugged. Hyunjin laughed as he eyed the dress.

" What makes you think it can fit Sarang? It's literally for a new born. " He laughed at the older's idiocy.

The dress was pretty but tiny that's also why Minho thought it would fit soonie but for a 3 year old child, it sounds difficult.

" You know what I learned by cleaning Jeongin and Jisung's room? " Minho asked as he searched for something in his bedside drawers.

" What? " Hyunjin asked after he was done cackling.

" That there's nothing scissors can't solve. " Minho removed the tool out and held it above his hand like a trophy and Hyunjin's eyes widened when he realised.

" You were the one who cut their clothes and not a rat who entered their room because of how messy they are?! " Minho made a shushing gesture as he didn't want the victims to hear of his evil but effective plan.

" Shh! Lower your volume before I cut you vocal cords. " He hissed and placed himself on the floor with the frock and his legendary scissors.

Hyunjin immediately bowed in apology and crouched near the older with curious eyes.

" Aren't you going to prepare your own outfit? " Minho questioned without glancing up from the frock he was cutting.

" Nah, I'll just steal Changbin's. " He hummed and mourned for the dress mentally. Though he didn't voice his concern over the ruination ceremony of the pretty dress.

" Hey hyunjin, can I get your Versace belt? " Felix peeked from their bedroom door with puppy eyes.

" Umm.. if you tell me why. " Hyunjin said and walked towards his cupboard to remove the said belt.

" To belly dance with it in the showers. " Felix replied and snatched the belt out of the clueless llama. Bolting out of the room, they heard the freckled chick shout,

" I'll return it I promise! "
Minho chuckled as he looked at hyunjin who was standing frozen processing what just happened and immediately followed after the Australian with a " FELIX! "

In Chan and Changbin's room

" Why do you have so many sleeves shirts? " Changbin questioned as he tossed yet another shirt behind.

" Why are you in my closet? " Chan stood there with his arms crossed on his chest as he waited for the pizza face to be done with his scavenger hunt in his closet.

" I'm surprised you even have clothes by how many times you have ran around naked in the house. " Changbin voiced in disbelief and let out a noise of victory.

" Perfect! This is what I was searching for! " Changbin removed a black crop top and waved it in the air.

It was the crop top that had accidentally ended up in Chan's clothes after their performance in one of the inkigayo stages.
He had worn it for one of the comeback stages as his outfit and the stylist loved how it looked on Chan so she gave it as a gift to him. Though Chan remembers returning it back since he barely wore it again.

" I don't think it would fit Sarang. " Chan eyed the crop top that he didn't know resided in his closet.

" Don't worry I watch 5 minutes craft. " Changbin dismissed him and skipped towards their laundry room where the washing machine was.

Chan shrugged as he definitely don't need that crop top back and decided to look for his own outfit for Sarang.

The said 3 year old girl was sat in the living room with a pout on her face. She thought they were doing a fun activity with someone called stay but there were neither stays nor the fun activity they were supposed to do.

She sighed and decided to enter the room that seemed less chaotic, Seungmin's and Felix's room. Though only seungmin was there who was practically inside his own closet searching for something.

And as soon as Seungmin had walked out of the closet,

" W⁠(⁠°⁠O⁠°⁠)⁠W!! "

.⋆☂˚。1172。˚☂⋆.
I

don't wanna attend colg 😭
231025

Happy birthday linoooooo (⁠ ⁠˘⁠ ⁠³⁠˘⁠)⁠♥