Chapter 1-Group 1-Marinette Family

Marinette began to wake up from the ground. The last she remembered she got expelled from school all because of Lila's lies. What hurt the most for her, was that no one came to help her. Not even Marinette's parents helped her out. "Assistant, what just happened?" Krei asked.

Marinette got up to see Allstar Krei. The CEO of Krei Texh aka shady tech company. She also saw Judy aka Krei's personal assistant. "It seems we were teleported to a movie theater sir" Judy replied. Marinette wonders why they are here too. Then she felt someone hugging her.

"I am so happy to see my nipotina (granddaughter)" Gina said. Marinette realized it was her Nonna (grandma). She let go of her granddaughter and Marinette turned around to see Nonna. Afterwards. She looked and saw her grandpa, "Hello Marinette" Rolland says. "Hi grandpa" she greeted him.

Sabina, Tom, and Wang walked over to them. Marinette walked over to hug her Great Uncle Wang. He hugged back his Great Niece and then two let go. "Do two know what going on?" Gina asked.

"We don't know going on mom" Tom replied. Then Alistar and Judy walked over to the six people. "You guys don't know either?" Krei asked. Everyone turned around to see Alistar and Judy. Sabina and Tom began to worry because of a secret. Then the CEO and assistant saw Marinette's parents and remembered them both. "Sabina. Tom. Long time no see" Judy commented.

Marinette got confused at this. How did her parents know Alistar Krei and Judy? "You two know each other?" She asked. Marinette wanted an answer to what was going on. Sabina and Tom try to think of a lie. Except they can't think of a lie to tell their day quickly enough.

"You can explain that later Sabina and Tom" another voice said. Then all eight turned around to see a female. "Hello, I am the hostess. I am the one who brought you here" the hostess informed them. "Why did you bring us here?" asked Marinette. "I brought you here to watch two short video clips" she replied.

"You brought us here to watch short clips? You know, we work to do right?" Krei asked. "Yes, but these two clips are important. That has to do with Lila and Marinette" the hostess answered. Marinette got angry at her hearing that name.

"Now please take a seat" the hostess said. All eight did as they were told.

Scene: Collège Françoise Dupont. Marinette continues to growl, Lila entries.

Lila: Marinette? Oh, are you crying?

Marinette: No, I'm not!

"Marinette how could you say that?" asked Tom. Sabina agreed with her husband. "She tries to be nice, but you bullied her" her mom says. Marinette got angry at this. Lila lied about everything, and Marinette hated how everyone believed her lies.

"What are you talking about? My granddaughter is not a bully" Gina stated. "Why are telling lies about my granddaughter?" asked Rolland. Wang couldn't what Sabina is saying. His great niece is not a bully.

''Marinette? Wait a minute, I know that name. So, that is what she looks like'  though Alistar. Judy noticed the name too. She remembers why that name is important to Krei. It has to do with the secret of Alistar, Sabina, and Tom.

Lila: I can sense that you don't like me, but I don't understand why. We barely know each other.

Ladybug: (in flashback) Miss Show-Off here was trying to impress you.

The adults were shocked to hear what Ladybug was saying. Wait a minute, how did Marinette know what Ladybug said? That's adults turned around to look at her for answers. She was about to say something but was cut off by the hostess.

"She is Ladybug that is how she knows" she answered. All the guests were in shock at what they heard. Marinette is Ladybug?! That explained a lot about Marinette. Like how she comes up with ridiculous excuses to leave, it turns out, it was to fight an Akuma.