Chapter 14-Marinette New Life

It is now time for Marinette and her new life. Alistar, Judy, Hiro, and Baymax came to France to get Marinette. Sabine and Tom try to stop Alistar, but the married couple was arrested. Ultimately, Alistar gets custody of Marinette and she is happy. Due to their lies, Sabine and Tom had to pay a lot of money Judah send the bell to the two go determine how much they owe.

Marinette had to travel back to France because of three cases: Gabriel, Nathaniel, and Lila. Since Marinette was Ladybug, she also had to go to the cases and shared information about them. As for Marinette's life in San Fransokyo, she was doing okay. It was a bit series when she moved there for the first time.

Hiro and Baymax were her new friends, so they also gave Marinette tips about the city. She told her dad to pay Hiro since he works for her dad as his intern. He was happy when he got paid for the first time and hugged Marinette as a thanks.

She did keep in touch with Rolland, Gina, and Wang. The three were happy that Marinette was doing okay in her new home. As for her superhero life, she is still Ladybug and helps Big Hero Six out with the criminals. Hiro and Marinette discovered their hero's secret and kept each other secrets.

Marinette made new friends as her new school. Megan was her first friend at school, and the two hit it off. Marinette was worried that Megan would try to find out about Ladybug's identity. Megan didn't care about Ladybug's identity since she was focused on Big Hero Six's identity. Marinette helped Hiro make sure Megan didn't find out. Have fun with that, you two, and good luck with the biotech monsters.