Chapter 8-Group 4-The Principal & Teachers

They were still shocked at what they heard. The hostess snapped her fingers and was back in reality. "Good, now you're back; you can react to how Marinette got expelled," she says. Mr. Damocles and Miss. Bustier began sweat when they heard this. The two were going to get yelled at a lot.

Scene: Place des Vosges, present day. Lila is reading when Gabriel's car arrives.

Gabriel: I thought you were supposed to protect Adrien from Marinette. The one said was a bad influence.

"Why is Mr. Agreste talking to Lila?" Jean wonders. The staff also wonders about that. "Gabriel hired Rossi as a spy," the hostess replies. The staff is surprised at hearing this. They wonder why Mr. Agreste would go so far to hire a spy.

Scene: Flashback from "Chameleon"

Lila: From now on, you and I are at war. You will lose your friends and wind up all alone, and Adrien will soon be mine.

Marinette: We'll see about that, Lila, we'll see.

"Wait, Lila threatened Marinette twice," the staff said. They were shocked but understood how Lila would go far to keep up her lies. Going to threat twice was crossing the line. "Rossi is a crazy woman," the hostess mumbled. She knew that Rossi was a crazy woman with problems.

Flashback from Chameleon ends.

Lila: My plan is taking a little longer than expected, sir. But you won't be disappointed.

Scene: Miss Bustier's classroom. Lila takes away a paper from Miss. Bustier's desk.

Scene: The locker. Lila uses her phone and puts the paper into Marinette's backpack.

"So that's how Marinette got the answer sheet in her backpack, along with how the answer sheet went missing," Miss Bustier says. Ten rest turned to look at her. "What do you mean?" Fred asked. The teacher turned to look at him.

"The answer sheet went missing. I didn't think about it." Miss. Bustier replied. The staff were shocked at the teacher's answer m. "You didn't think about it. You are bad at your job, Caline," Ms. Mendelevie said.

Lila: Will you keep your promises if I succeed?

Gabriel: I always honor my commitments. (Car drives away)

Nathalie: You work too hard, sir.

Gabriel: Now's not the time ease up, Nathalie.

"What promise is she talking about?" The staff asked. "He promises Lila that Adrien will Mary her and no one else," the hostess answered. The school staff was shocked at hearing this and wondered what was wrong with Gabriel and why he would do something so awful to his son.

"You aren't the only one who hated Gabriel's promise to Rossi," the hostess shared. The school staff was happy to hear this, and they hoped the promise would not happen at all.

Scene: Collège Françoise Dupont. Everyone goes inside the classroom.

Lila: (to Nathaniel) I'm good friends with the best manga publisher in Japan, you know. I can talk to them about your comic book project if you like.

Marinette: She's such a liar!

Alya: You gotta stop obsessing over her, Marinette.

"She is right being a liar," Sissy said. Ms, Mendelevie agreed with the nurse. "By the way, Marinette so-called friend didn't believe in her," the hostess told them. They were taken aback by this and felt for Marinette. Image believes a stranger over someone you know for years.