Chapter 10-Group Two Aftermath

After leaving the school, the students were surprised at Marinette's leaving. Everyone wanted to apologize for not believing her. They tried to tell her, but it was not the right time. Meanwhile, Lila tried to leave the school without anyone noticing.

She was stopped by Mr. Damocles, who graded her by the arm. He took the load to his office so the two could talk. Adrien managed to get out of school without anyone noticing. The other student noticed he was missing and were still angry at him and Lila.

Everyone went back to what they were doing before. Later, it was lunch time at the school. All of them sat at the table together to think of a plan. They were planning on winning back Marinette so they could be friends again. Chloe didn't care and was eating at the hotel.

As for their planning, it wasn't going well. Everyone tried to think of ideas but knew they wouldn't work. They were considering giving up but didn't since they needed Marinette. She has connections to make them famous, and they can get money from her and become heroes since Marinette is Ladybug.

After lunch, they went on with the rest of their day. It was the end of school for the day, and they all walked over to the bakery across the street from the middle school. The students entered the bakery with their plan to win Marinette back. They saw Sabine and Tom working alone, looking sad. The parents looked over at the teenagers.

"She not here," the two parents said. The students left the bakery. They all went to Adrien's house to talk to him. When they arrived, Gabriel was waiting in front of the gate. He wasn't alone, though there was his assistant.

Gabriel glared at the students because he know why they're here. Before anyone could have the chance to speak, everyone heard police sirens. They all turned around to see the police force and wondered why they were there. The teenagers backed away from the gate.

Sabrina wondered what was happening since her dad worked for the police force. Sabrina's dad, Roger, got out of the police car and grabbed a megaphone. "Gabriel Agreste and Nathalie Sancoeur, we are here to arrest you," Roger said. This took everyone by surprise at what the police officers said.

The do wondered how the police figured out their secrets. They knew they were safe since the gate wasn't open. To their shock, the gate opened, and they remembered it could be opened inside the house. Only two people were in the house: Gorilla, aka the bodyguard, and Adrien. It was the bodyguard who opened the gate.

The police force began to walk over to the supervillains and handcuff them. "You are under arrest Gabriel Agreste and Nathalie Sancoeur," the two police officers stated.

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to speak with an attorney and have them present with you while you are being questioned. If you can't afford to hire an attorney, one will be appointed to you before any questioning began. If you wish" Roger told them.

Roger and two police officers approached the care and put the suspects in the back. After leaving to arrest Lila Rossi, the rest of the police entered the house to get the evidence. While this was happening the Akuma class was in suspense.

The class decided to leave and go back home. They were all going to wait until tomorrow to enact the plan. Whey they got home, they FaceTime together. They reviewed the plan to make sure they knew what to do tomorrow. After a while, all of them went their ways.

Alya got her phone out so she could text Marinette. When got to the message, she went to Marinette. Alya was a message from her. The reporter in her wonders what it says. She read the message aloud: "Alya, if you read this, I have blocked you. Goodbye from Marinette Dupain-Cheng", Alya read out loud.

She couldn't believe this and tried calling Marinette but was blocked. "I messed up," Alya whispered. Then she heard someone come in, and it was her parents. "We need to talk," tue two said. Alya knew she was in trouble because they must know what had happened.