Chapter 2-Group 1-Marinette Family

Marinette was taken aback at this. Her real father was Alistar Krei not Tom Dupain. Marinette got up from her seat and ran way. She ran to the bathroom to cry. Alistar felt guilty for not being for his daughter, but he realized that Sabina lied to me.

Gina got up from her seat and went to check up on Marinette and to see if she was okay. It took a couple minutes to get ready to see the second clips. Wang and Marinette switch seats. "Okay everyone. This is second clip and we will be done" the hostess stated.

Scene: Place des Vosges, present day. Lila is reading when Gabriel's car arrives.

Lila: I thought you were supposed to protect Adrien from Marinette. The one you said was a bad influence.

"Wait a minute is that Gabriel Agreste?" asked Alistar. "That is him. I wonder why he is talking to Lila" Marinette replied. The hostess shook her head at Gabriel and Lila. "Mr. Agreste hired Lila to be a spy for Adrien" she told them. All of them were in shock. What the hell is wrong with Gabriel?!

Scene: Flashbacks from "Chameleon".

Lila: From now on, you and I are at war. You will lose your friends and wind up all alone and Adrien will soon be mine.

Marinette: We'll see about that, Lila, we'll see

Alistar growls at seeing Lila. Along with her second threat and waring. "I am going to sue this girl" he mumbles under his breath. "I have a bad feeling about this" thought Marinette.

Flashback from Chameleon ends.

Lila: My plan is taking a little longer than expected sir. But you won't disappointed.

Scene: Miss Bustier's classroom. Lila takes away a paper from Miss Buster's desk.

Scene: Locker room. Lila use her phone and put the paper into Marinette's backpack.

Marinette's feeling was right. This is going to show how she got expelled. "Marinette what is wrong?" Rolland asked. "This is how I got expelled. That what just happened before we were taken here" Marinette answered. Rolland, Gina, Wang, Alistar, and Judy were in shocked at this new.

Lila: Will you keep your promise if I succeed?

Gabriel: I always honk my commitments. (Car drives away)

Nathalie: You work too hard, sir.

Gabriel: Now's not the time to ease up, Nathalie.

"What a promise is she talking about?" wonder Judy. "He promises Lila that Adrien will marry her and no one else" the hostess answered. Marinette was shocked at hearing this. Rolland and Gina got angry at Gabriel and Lila. Who would do something to their own child?!

Scene: Collège Françoise Dupont. Everyone goes inside the classroom.

Lila: (to Nathaniel) I'm good friends with the best manga publisher in Japan, you know. I can talk to them about your comic book project if you like.

Marinette: She's such a lair!

Alya: You gotta stop obsessing over her, Marinette.

"Your friends don't believe you?" asked Wang. Marinette shook her head no. "That don't believe me. Adrien knows she is lying. He says I should stick to the high road" she replied. Judy got angry at hearing this. Alistar saw she was angry and didn't ask because Judy is scary when she in her angry mode.

Miss Buster: I've graded your mock exam papers. Most of you did quite well, some better than others, but before I hand them back, Marinette, could you bring your schoolbag to me, please? I need to check something. (Marinette does so) Today, someone placed an anonymous note in my mailbox, claiming that you'd stolen the exam answers, and it looks like the anonymous person was right! (Everyone gasps)